Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #21
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Yeah, my birthday is at the end of the month so i just grabbed a copy of Return to Arkham for $30 off ebay. I figure that should hold me over until E3 and other games launch later in the year.

Like you I love Comic based games. I play other stuff but mostly Action Adventure or RPGs. I'm not shooter guy.

Though last night I was thinking about our discussion on Spider-man and I was thinking you know what would awesome? If Since Marvel did a exclusive deal with Sony, why couldn't they do the same with a game for Microsoft. Maybe have the Gears of War team put together a Punisher Game on that engine.

It would look fantastic!!
You just get me LOL

I too prefer action and RPG games. I like SOME shooters but mostly 3rd person much like Gears. I'm pretty awful at FPS.

I'd love a long RPG style Marvel game almost like a traditional RPG. Where you can say start off as a "main guy" like Iron man or Cap and can put together your own Avengers team. like I could get Iron Man, Dr Strange and Blackbolt as my team for an "Illuminati bonus" or something. Then you progress through the story. I'm pretty much thinking an up to date Final Fantasy 7 with super heroes!

A guy can dream
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:16 AM   #22
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post
You just get me LOL

I too prefer action and RPG games. I like SOME shooters but mostly 3rd person much like Gears. I'm pretty awful at FPS.

I'd love a long RPG style Marvel game almost like a traditional RPG. Where you can say start off as a "main guy" like Iron man or Cap and can put together your own Avengers team. like I could get Iron Man, Dr Strange and Blackbolt as my team for an "Illuminati bonus" or something. Then you progress through the story. I'm pretty much thinking an up to date Final Fantasy 7 with super heroes!

A guy can dream
Agreed, Even an Action RPG would work like Witcher III or Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'd love a Black Widow or Wonder Woman game like those.

There's enough AAA devs out there that could make some good games, it's just getting the properties in their hands.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:04 PM   #23
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I watched a 20 minute gameplay video for this game last night previewing the console and I am SO excited for this. And F2P?? Me from years ago just shat himself.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote