Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #31
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzy View Post
for the price you are paying for the 3 pack, you could have easily spent a bit extra on the black on ebay and saved yourself a WHOLE lot of $$ towards your Doom.
Well I wasn't thinking that way but you are quite right Spazzy. I'm gonna wait and see what Jerry says about this?
Old 09-08-2011, 05:57 PM   #32
AstroWho
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel View Post
Well for 2 grand lets make 'em paint masters. Thats a lot of dough for a plain sandwich
Jerry told me these 10 sets would all be personally inspected by him and his in-studio painter will fix, add or enhance them if it's at all possible? That's really essentially like having a paint master.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #33
Quest99
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroWho View Post
Jerry told me these 10 sets would all be personally inspected by him and his in-studio painter will fix, add or enhance them if it's at all possible? That's really essentially like having a paint master.
That is great news! AND someone put AstroWho on that list!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #34
firefly76

So in your honest opinions SF family.....what will be a good price to pay for a AP Chun Li three pak....We have to take in account that Jerry has to get something out of it too. Also shipping has to be involved in the price.

With only Jerry's autograph, COA, and Regular Color Box
Old 09-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #35
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly76 View Post
Agreed but Damn

I only want the black one in AP since we missed the 75 and like you guys are saying i can get the Red and Blue from sideshow.

Now don't get me wrong, i have been thinking about this a great deal
you act like the black one is going to go up crazy in value off the bat. Once they all start shipping, it's going to be awhile before the black version actually goes up in value because of the other 2 versions. With the 3 pack, your paying double the price on all 3 of them, when all you want is the black one and when that one is released, by itself it won't even be twice the value. Not smart spending imo if all you want is the black version. Flippers will be sitting on them for awhile. The black costume has 0 significance in SF games, so it won't be as desired as say if this was a Marvel character with a different suit that actually is significant.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #36
firefly76

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
you act like the black one is going to go up crazy in value off the bat. Once they all start shipping, it's going to be awhile before the black version actually goes up in value because of the other 2 versions. With the 3 pack, your paying double the price on all 3 of them, when all you want is the black one and when that one is released, by itself it won't even be twice the value. Not smart spending imo if all you want is the black version. Flippers will be sitting on them for awhile.

Hey Hey bro calm down...... i am not acting like nothing i am saying what i wanted.

I buy to keep not flip, also understand what your saying about spending that much cash
Old 09-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #37
azurepred
Zot

I'm perfectly calm, what ya talking about man lol? If I wasn't calm, then I would be using a lot of these with the caps lock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I could care less what you spend your money on, I'm just pointing out that if all you want is the black, buying the 3 pack makes 0 sense from my perspective.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #38
Spazzy
Hercules

VS1976 wanted the black version only.

oops my bad he wanted the black only also.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #39
firefly76

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I'm perfectly calm, what ya talking about man lol? If I wasn't calm, then I would be using a lot of these with the caps lock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I could care less what you spend your money on, I'm just pointing out that if all you want is the black, buying the 3 pack makes 0 sense from my perspective.

hey hey hey said nothing about money........lol

actually agreed with you on the amount of cash read

I wanted all three colors also but i can get two from sideshow for 300 plus but the black i would pay for the AP since i missed the initial 75...that's all i was saying azurepred
Old 09-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #40
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

I feel like this AP 3 pack and black Chun Li issue is going to eventually cause as much drama as the edition size of Guile getting increased and all the "variant" confusion and fuss that went along with it.
Closed Thread