Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-22-2022, 03:51 PM   #11
ukshaun
Hercules

If Laura Matsuda is missing from the new game, then, i.. am.. out..
I place Laura up there with Chun-Li, both better than Cammy (not that i dislike Cammy..)
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #12
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
If Laura Matsuda is missing from the new game, then, i.. am.. out..
I place Laura up there with Chun-Li, both better than Cammy (not that i dislike Cammy..)
I doubt she's in the initial roster. If she makes it in, more likely in DLC, imo.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 04:26 PM   #13
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I doubt she's in the initial roster. If she makes it in, more likely in DLC, imo.
No bother..
I tend to wait for a game to be out for a while, to give them time to fix all the bugs etc.
Old 02-23-2022, 09:29 AM   #14
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I just played Street Fighter 30th Anniversary SFIII on PC Steam and totally annihilated 2 players and finished the game, even after what ? 3 years of not playing.

RYU POWER !!!

I have always played with Ryu since i was 7.

I would annihilate everyone at SF IV as well, if it can be played properly with a keyboard. God damn capcom and their money grubing filhty ways of controller selling strategies.

Don't get me even start on the SF V... It says press start to play online ranked matches... Mother ----er there is no start on keyboard... !
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 04:21 PM   #15
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Thinking about the apparent difference in art direction for this game again... has me more concerned for statues than the actual game.

IV and V are close enough that the statue designs fit well together, but if 6 is as much a departure as it seems, I wonder how those characters will look along side what has come before? Not a big deal for new collectors, but trying to complete a certain line-up now may be troublesome.

I'm a fan of the 1:4 mixed-media, but if 6 ends up being more realistic, I wonder if that's just the sort of impetus for PCS to go full-sculpt going forward, signaling a new era for the line.

I'm split on that approach, as I think that contributed to the MK lines not doing as well as Street Fighter. MK has so many costume designs, game-to-game, and therefore collector preferences, that any statue choice ends up fracturing the buyers.
Old 02-23-2022, 06:10 PM   #16
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

I hope I can test the beta at some convention like I did with SF5, will get me a idea on the core gameplay if it will be good or not.

Cause I dont want to buy a new system and redo my sticks for a piss poor game. So got some hope this will be like the sf4 era all over again with a good damn game.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 06:49 PM   #17
ukshaun
Hercules

Having searched Street Fighter 6 Reveal some moments ago, i found myself at the well known site "KOTAKU" reading the headline:

People Think They Can See Ryu's Dick In The Street
Fighter
6 Reveal

Ryu showing feet and dick? Capcom knew what it was doing

Old 02-24-2022, 04:03 AM   #18
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I wonder if Capcom bring back Hakan as DLC in SF VI. I also wonder why Capcom never include him in SF V ? Arabs must be jaleous or something, they brought in Rashid the Arabic in SF V and Hakan The Mutant Turkish character was no where to be seen... xD HA HA

I wish they made a character as cool as Ryu for The Turkish character as well... It is not like we asked for Capcom to add a Turkish character to the SF or anything... If you are going to add, add some cool character as the Turkish. Hakan is such a freak show... xD
Old 02-24-2022, 05:26 AM   #19
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I wonder if Capcom bring back Hakan as DLC in SF VI. I also wonder why Capcom never include him in SF V ? Arabs must be jaleous or something, they brought in Rashid the Arab in SF V and Hakan The Mutant Turkish character was no where to be seen... xD HA HA

I wish they made a character as cool as Ryu for The Turkish character as well... It is not like we asked for Capcom to add a Turkish character to the SF or anything... If you are going to add, add some cool character as the Turkish. Hakan is such a freak show... xD
What would a good Turkish design look like, and what martial art would he practice?
Old 02-24-2022, 05:51 AM   #20
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
What would a good Turkish design look like, and what martial art would he practice?
Hakan's martial art style was right, Turkish Oil wrestling is an ancestorial national sport that we are proud of, but the character design was freaky... Hakan had a very weird hair design and his skin was a freaky crimson red that you won't see in any human race ?!?! what the heck was all that about ?!?!? I don't have a problem with Hakan's costume though. A belt with a golden lion head and what is called a ''PEŞTAMAL'' a Turkish oil wretler's national pants was fine. Just make the rest of the design just something like Ryu... The face and skin tone and hair style and color... that's all, i'm asking... xD

I actually want a half Turkish, half Japanese young character who is Ryu's apprentece or something...