Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-03-2020, 10:19 PM   #1821
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Augen - Totally! Like I said, it's fun being a part of the community again. As far as heroines, specifically, like, non villains?... Id say for 2021, unless things change... there's ONE for sure new one Tweeterhead hasnt done before, one repeater / revisit, and one or two or three that might be able to be considered a heroine depending on your view on life...
Yes, I don't collect villains, but some are in grey area like I got Harley. I rarely ever go for villainesses (despite doing great jobs and Catwoman and Poison Ivy).

My wish list (shortened)

1. Power Girl
2. Big Barda
3. Mera
4. Zatanna
5. Raven
6. Mary Marvel (Shazam!)
7. Hawkgirl
8. Black Canary

Honestly, if I just get Power Girl and Big Barda I'll never bother you kind people again with my requests. Thanks for all your hard work, I can be patient if it takes years to see one new heroine a year I understand.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:28 PM   #1822
dkeith
Fantastic Four

dkeith - Im 99% sure that the originally solicited Black Adam is being re-worked a tiny bit and will be put back on the site in early 2021. So it will be "mostly the same" with some slight updates / tweaks to hopefully garner more sales to justify the piece. So the original one is currently not in production, but the updated one will be early next year. Sorry for all the confusion, and thanks for your patience![/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks so much for the response. Hard to believe it needed tweaking. It was one of the best looking in the line IMO. But hey, now it will be even better. And probably so, but wanted to make sure my purchase still applied to this “updated” version. Again thanks for your help.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 06:17 AM   #1823
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
grphyx1

FJC - HRRMMMMMMMM good reminder! Even if it might be too soon to announce a POSSIBLE Deathstroke that MAY or may not happen, there might be another Perez creation in the works we could announce around then... NO PROMISES!
What? You can't possibly be releasing a Vigilante statue before Deathstroke. I guess I can understand a Cyborg or Raven statue getting released before Slade. I'm sure there's quite a few collectors that want to complete a New Teen Titans lineup.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #1824
vudoo1979
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Augen - Totally! Like I said, it's fun being a part of the community again. As far as heroines, specifically, like, non villains?... Id say for 2021, unless things change... there's ONE for sure new one Tweeterhead hasnt done before, one repeater / revisit, and one or two or three that might be able to be considered a heroine depending on your view on life...
YES!!!

I knew you were going to make HER!! very exciting!!! 2021 is going to be OUTRAGEOUS!!

I don't know who HER is but I am excited...

LOL
vudoo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #1825
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
mmk123 - They had that crazy food at other places too.. I blame PA. And kidney stones are THE WORST... sorry you had to deal with that BS too, ughs!

New previews - There were supposed to be two new MOTU pieces, but they got pushed out a bit, but there's a 50/50 chance one more new preview will happen before the end of the year, otherwise, prepare for 2021 onslaught.

New Videos - Chad and I are figuring this out so we can have a more consistent schedule for 2021, but videos will definitely be coming back.

Black Canary - Maybe eventually sometime in the possible future but probably will maybe happen just not now so maybe later but again no promises and run on sentences are awesome.

xoxo
Igo
Well something else that we put French Fries on are grilled steak or grilled chicken salads. A nice bed of greens, tomatoes, onions, strips of steak or chicken and french fries - YUMMM!!! Some people do put grated cheese on but I do not like cheese on my salads. And Definitely ranch dressing.

Thanks for responding about Black Canary. I do hope we see her in 2021. I would love to see some Justice Society members as well. My dream would be to see members of the Legion of Super Heroes (Paul Levitz/Keith Giffen era costumes) but I have the feeling that might not be happening.

I do recall Chad saying that he wanted to do a classic Catwoman statue to fit in with the 1950's Batman line and also a Jim Balent costume Catwoman. I wonder if those are on the list for 2021.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 01:01 PM   #1826
vudoo1979
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

OOOOH...Jim Balent Catwoman---Sign me up!
vudoo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:30 AM   #1827
Igo
Producer
Producer

Augen - I like that you are ok with Harley but NOT Catwoman as a "heroine".. WHAAAATTT!?!?!

As for your wish list, Id say if you're patient a few of those are on the list (as of right meow) in 2021 and 2022, but again, things could always change, we'll see!

dkeith - Yah, it's small edits but I think it was awesome before and just a bit more awesome now haha. Im sure all purchases will transfer over when it goes back up. We'll definitely sort yah out!

FJC - LOL! YES!!! DEFINITELY Vigilante... YUPPP!!!

vudoo1979 - Not sure who you're talking about...

mmk123 - Ok, done with food talk for now haha. But yah, some surprises and "no duh's" in both 2021 and 2022 (planning ahead.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 07:23 AM   #1828
dkeith
Fantastic Four

dkeith - Yah, it's small edits but I think it was awesome before and just a bit more awesome now haha. Im sure all purchases will transfer over when it goes back up. We'll definitely sort yah out!

dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 05:44 PM   #1829
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thank You Igo for taking the time to always answer our questions.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 06:19 PM   #1830
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Augen - I like that you are ok with Harley but NOT Catwoman as a "heroine".. WHAAAATTT!?!?!

As for your wish list, Id say if you're patient a few of those are on the list (as of right meow) in 2021 and 2022, but again, things could always change, we'll see!
Yeah, some characters are very grey and hard to define where they belong in such terms. Maybe it is me, but I feel like DC has made major efforts to make Harley anti hero due to her popularity, even replacing her original role with Punchline to do so. Or maybe I'm just a big hypocrite.

I get it, there no pressure. I'm just excited as I've loved all six of my TH pieces this far and want to fill it out with more. If you let me go nuts probably be twenty plus characters I'd want so I'll be reasonable and hope for a couple over next few years.

I'm a statue collector, patience is mandatory !(looks at multiple 3+ year statue waits after reveal from various companies)
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote