Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 12-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #671
hulkpitt
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabagaZt View Post
I guess that those dealers do not sell their stuff on eBay?
How can I know if a seller is an authorised CM-dealer?

I know that ToyNK got one left, but it says "open in white box" and I dont know what they mean with that. They havent replied to my mail regarding that question either so it looks like I wont place an order there.

The CM site has an Authorized dealer page

http://www.cinemaquette.com/cgi-bin/...retailers.html

email CM and see if they have any suggestions for a Euro dealer.

But.....

I chanced it on eBay and decided to go for one with a US seller, the £ to $ was amazing at that point (about 1/2 price). After I received some shots of the statue and his shop I also researched the business and felt reassured. I used a credit card that covered me for Internet purchases. I am sure I posted his details here in this thread, I will have a look, he was a good guy.

As Trilogy states the white outer box is a stand in for the brown CM logoed box, this dose not mean the statue as issues as in my case it was extremely well packed in the black inner box, ask for photos (& money off), it costs enough to warrant a little extra paranoia.
hulkpitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #672
hulkpitt
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Found it

1 year old post found.
---------------------------------------------------
BIG BOX ALERT!!!!

It has Cinimaquette on the side my god its here!!! JTFC!! I am at work and just sneaked a peak, it's heavy metal time I was surprised at the weight of the arm I picked up, I was expecting resin but this appears to be metal.

This guy was Very quick to get this out as well, sent from L.A to me in the UK in 48 under hours, this guy is good!! "Hollywood Cinema Collectibles" and goes by the eBay name reptilespawn. I mention this because I had a Roles Royce service from him and that deserves a little acknolegment.

Thanks to the posts here and some advise behind the scenes I got the Balls up to buy this wonder!

Pictures as soon as I can.
http://search.stores.ebay.com/Hollyw...Q2d800QQsofpZ0

Hope that helps

John
hulkpitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:58 PM   #673
sewbacca
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkpitt View Post
Found it

1 year old post found.
BIG BOX ALERT!!!!

It has Cinimaquette on the side my god its here!!! JTFC!! I am at work and just sneaked a peak, it's heavy metal time I was surprised at the weight of the arm I picked up, I was expecting resin but this appears to be metal.

This guy was Very quick to get this out as well, sent from L.A to me in the UK in 48 under hours, this guy is good!! "Hollywood Cinema Collectibles" and goes by the eBay name reptilespawn. I mention this because I had a Roles Royce service from him and that deserves a little acknolegment.

Thanks to the posts here and some advise behind the scenes I got the Balls up to buy this wonder!

Pictures as soon as I can.
http://search.stores.ebay.com/Hollyw...Q2d800QQsofpZ0

Hope that helps

John

Lucky guy, I'm itching for one know. If you dont mind what did you pick it up for?
sewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #674
sewbacca
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

.....:P
sewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:28 AM   #675
RabagaZt
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Bah, what a crappy day:
Quote:
Dear Customer, Thank you for your enquiry about the availability of the following item. Terminator: T-800 Endoskeleton Cinemaquette We’re sorry to inform you that this item is no longer available from our suppliers and won’t be coming back into stock. This email means we have removed your name from the list of enquiries about this item. Thank you for contacting the Forbidden Planet Mail Order team.
Pretty much my only hope for buying this item
RabagaZt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:02 AM   #676
Trilogy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

It's undoubtedly becoming a tough one to obtain.
Trilogy is offline   Reply With Quote