Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-01-2014, 04:33 AM   #11
Macethy
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
I hate to say it, but more and more I'm getting the feeling that DC really doesn't have any long term plans for ANY of their characters......they're just tossing stuff out there and seeing what sticks...for now.
And that worries me.....!
The more and more I read books like Batwing, Catwoman, Supergirl (which I love all) the more of the sense I get that DC and the writers really have no longer term goals or idea for the characters and books. They are simply there to make up the numbers until the next tie-in comes along where you have to buy these extra books to get the complete experience.

What I would love to see from DC in 2014 and onwards is a more focused approach with less books being announced/cancelled and focusing on the characters more individually instead of just the next big Batman/Superman/Green Lantern/Justice League tie-in comes along and they have a small part to play.
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #12
Fannymac
I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macethy View Post
The more and more I read books like Batwing, Catwoman, Supergirl (which I love all) the more of the sense I get that DC and the writers really have no longer term goals or idea for the characters and books. They are simply there to make up the numbers until the next tie-in comes along where you have to buy these extra books to get the complete experience.

What I would love to see from DC in 2014 and onwards is a more focused approach with less books being announced/cancelled and focusing on the characters more individually instead of just the next big Batman/Superman/Green Lantern/Justice League tie-in comes along and they have a small part to play.
AMEN!!!!!!

That is EXACTLY what DC needs to do!!!!!
Fannymac is offline   Reply With Quote