Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 01-23-2017, 02:52 AM   #31
jcasalone
A day without sunshine is like... night.

While I really enjoy the fact that they are adding the base to this piece I would just want to put in on my wall. Do we know if the mask and base are one piece together or do we have the option to only display the mask?
jcasalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:36 AM   #32
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcasalone View Post
While I really enjoy the fact that they are adding the base to this piece I would just want to put in on my wall. Do we know if the mask and base are one piece together or do we have the option to only display the mask?
The Mask and base are separate pieces. For now the mask is not wall mountable but they may add the option to it since people were asking them.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #33
jcasalone
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
The Mask and base are separate pieces. For now the mask is not wall mountable but they may add the option to it since people were asking them.
Thank you for the info, my man. I appreciate it.
jcasalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:33 PM   #34
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Talking

I am so excited for this!!!!!!! It looks amazing and I hope the production piece will be super close to the prototype.. That proto is imacualte!!!!
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:15 AM   #35
LionHeart717
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
I am so excited for this!!!!!!! It looks amazing and I hope the production piece will be super close to the prototype.. That proto is imacualte!!!!
What you see in the video is what you will get. F4F doesn't showcase prototypes. They only put something up for pre-order when they have a counter sample from the factory to show.
LionHeart717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:50 AM   #36
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHeart717 View Post
What you see in the video is what you will get. F4F doesn't showcase prototypes. They only put something up for pre-order when they have a counter sample from the factory to show.
Nice. Good to know. It looks Amazing in the video. I felt the video was 4k it was so clear on my TV. Super crisp. If you watch the video on a Tv its top quality.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:16 PM   #37
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Talking

Old 06-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #38
ALF_1
Justice League

Hi, are there Any updtes on this and when it will release? Any producion Pics? Im not happy that Nintendo demanded the texture to be added. It was better shown Smooth during Pre orders.

I wish a clean and worn down version was offered So fans Could choose if they like the nice clean prestine look or the worn out rugged ugly look. Thanks
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:59 AM   #39
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Hi, are there Any updtes on this and when it will release? Any producion Pics? Im not happy that Nintendo demanded the texture to be added. It was better shown Smooth during Pre orders.

I wish a clean and worn down version was offered So fans Could choose if they like the nice clean prestine look or the worn out rugged ugly look. Thanks
We are going through the painting phase again with our sample after a new print. There has been a couple of pics posted in our collectors club with regards to updates.

Thanks for your feedback, but however end of the day, if the Licensor feels the product needs changing and reflects their original ideas and designs and be kept true to the source, then we have to respect that as well.
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:46 AM   #40
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
We are going through the painting phase again with our sample after a new print. There has been a couple of pics posted in our collectors club with regards to updates.

Thanks for your feedback, but however end of the day, if the Licensor feels the product needs changing and reflects their original ideas and designs and be kept true to the source, then we have to respect that as well.
Thanks for the reply. I guess we have to respect the Licensors original ideas, but a prestine clean version is still better in a lot of collectors opinions..

We all know Nintendo doesn't always make the best decisions and this was a bad choice as well, but I will respect your answer and that's what Nintendo wants you to do.

I should express my concern to Nintendo that 2 versions should be offered, but that would be like asking them to release Mario Kart 8 Blue Shell collector edition in all of the US like they did for Europe and not just release it in Nintendo World New York, but that's Nintendo for ya, unconnected to there fans. Thanks....

F4F is the best though and I hope this will turn out good. I'm worried about the worn weathered look not being as good as the smooth clean look and I guess I will decide when I get it if I will keep it or not.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote