Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: Should the MOTU Filiation line continue?
Yes 51 54.84%
No 40 43.01%
Different variations (voice your opinion below) 3 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #61
Fenrir
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
I know buddy, you did it for helping the line but I do not understand why collectors they absolutely do not care MOTU come to vote here.
I do not collect MK or SF and I do not vote on any poll because that's not my business.
And I won't vote NO if a SF collector would ask if Jerry should continue or stop the SF line because I want he is spending more time on Statues I collect.

Anyway if you, fellow collectors, are registered on he-man.org, I created a poll to select the Filmation statue you want to see next, if Jerry keep going the line of course, but I really hope he will read all our fan support.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...o-see-from-PCS
Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:02 AM   #62
Cheshire76
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
Really? Why would they do that? There was an option to just buy Battle-Cat. I bought just Cat as I had no interest in He-Man, and I'll display him with the Filmation statues.
yeh thats right, you can do that, and it looks fine...but it wasn't made for the filmation line as such....i don't think qz meant thats all they should have made...because the realistic cat had the led helmet and that more furry and colored base etc, to fit in with the more detailed he-man..but i would have liked to have seen the filmation cats, as well as the realistic is what i am saying..and then there's the price point
Cheshire76 is offline   Reply With Quote