Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-30-2015, 11:16 PM   #791
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
VKH SSJ2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta. Legendary piece at this point and deserves all the praise it gets! Fantastic base, pose and paints, really good size. Kenneth just gets the faces and hair right for me which i think a lot of people get really wrong.
That's not even debatable, as far as I'm concerned. He just churns out perfect likeness after another.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:35 PM   #792
joerock
U talkin' to me?

Received my Goku/Vegeta diorama. Man all I can say, if your a fan, this is the statue to own. I mean it's perfect. The emotions on there face...... Kenneth hit a grand slam on this. If a "licensed" company picked this up, there gonna have a hard time competing against VKH. Looking over Kakarots collection made me want this, so thanks man. Anyways here's some crappy pics, also picked up a Banpresto Gohan at a local shop yesterday.

joerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:52 PM   #793
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I agree on the quality, however, I would happily pay for some better foam and packaging. I dread moving and having to repack his stuff. Might just try selling it locally and rebuying later...
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:01 PM   #794
joerock
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
I agree on the quality, however, I would happily pay for some better foam and packaging. I dread moving and having to repack his stuff. Might just try selling it locally and rebuying later...
Interesting, I thought the packing was pretty good. Double boxed, the inner box had the image and logo on the sides. The cut multilayer soft foam did a pretty good job. Now I have to go through your posts and see what you have ha
Old 07-02-2015, 04:05 PM   #795
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerock View Post
Interesting, I thought the packing was pretty good. Double boxed, the inner box had the image and logo on the sides. The cut multilayer soft foam did a pretty good job. Now I have to go through your posts and see what you have ha
The boxes have gotten to me almost falling apart (did their job of protecting the statue though, so good on them). But my main issue with his stuff is the multilayer foam. It is so freakin annoying not being solid stacked pieces. I could deal with 2-3 layers, but the fact that there is generally 5+ in these dioramas is annoying with all the tape to hold them steady, and repacking in the future is going to be a pain...
Old 07-02-2015, 04:10 PM   #796
joerock
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
The boxes have gotten to me almost falling apart (did their job of protecting the statue though, so good on them). But my main issue with his stuff is the multilayer foam. It is so freakin annoying not being solid stacked pieces. I could deal with 2-3 layers, but the fact that there is generally 5+ in these dioramas is annoying with all the tape to hold them steady, and repacking in the future is going to be a pain...
I get what your saying, trust me I was thinking the same. I figured the box was gonna be beat to hell, but luckily it was fine. I once bought a fishing reel from Japan and it looked like the post office decided to play kick ball with it first before delivering it.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:06 PM   #797
joerock
U talkin' to me?

Just received this little gem in the mail today. Megahouse Desktop Real McCoy Goku 2.5. Very happy with it, pricey for its size but after seeing it in person, well worth it. Mr. Toriyamas art from paper to plastic.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:37 PM   #798
Sharkey

Congrats joerock! That is an amazing looking piece, looks straight lifted from the page!
Old 07-24-2015, 07:30 AM   #799
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

How big are those FiguartsZERO Ex pieces? Trunks went up for PO and I'm interested in getting one, but they seems small.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:22 AM   #800
Sharkey

I believe figure art zero are all in 1/8th. My goku and freeza are ~6in tall