Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > CKinSD Conventions

Old 09-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Dr. Syn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

MODELWORX Model Contest @ the MAD MONSTER PARTY, Charlotte, NC 3/2013

I am happy to announce the MODELWORX Model Contest at the MAD MONSTER PARTY, March 22nd-24th, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.

What is ModelWorx? ModelWorx is an association of model artists and sculptors located in Raleigh, NC. We specialize in Horror, Fantasy & Sci-fi Figures, Super Heroes & Villains, Alien Creatures, Kaiju, Anime, Mecha, Spacecraft, Gundam, Dragons, classic Aurora kits, Original Concepts and more.

What is The Mad Monster Party? The Mad Monster Party is an annual horror/sci-fi convention in Charlotte, NC presented by Mad Monster magazine featuring celebrity guests, vendors and exhibitors with the greatest collection of monster merchandise and memorabilia, art and prop galleries, the Crypt Critters exhibit of LIVE reptiles, arachnids and insects, the Midnight Spook Show showcasing the world-famous Magic Castle’s magician of the year and more. For more info about the show, dealer tables, etc., go to: www.madmonster.com

Keep an eye on our website for more info as it becomes available: www.modelworxclub.com

If you have any question drop me a note at: info@modelworxclub.com

Please note:
There will be a fee to enter models in the model contest.
Admission to Mad Monster Party is sold separately.

Thanks,
Dave Bennett
Dr. Syn is offline   Reply With Quote