Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-16-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
Logan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Bruce Willis vs Michael Bay and vice versa

Check this link to see how it all began;

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/1...it-to-my-face/

Man, this is too funny! Brucey posted alot of mesages over at AICN. Want proof? Check the pics at the link; (DAMNIT! The site went down, i'll post the pics of Bruce talking to some guy on ICHAT, through a WEBCAM!)

EDIT, here they are;

The posts in black are by Bruce Willis;

http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_d...omment_1496541

Quote:
A response to Bruce Willis
05/10/07 07:57 PM
Hard to believe it really is Bruce saying that stuff on AICN. I loved working with Bruce. He gave me a big hug one month ago at the GM party and we talked for 20 minutes. We even talked about working together again! I mean it would be sad if he felt this way - he's never one to hide his feelings - I say sad, in that he wouldn't be man enough to say it to my face. But truly sad that such a big time actor would have to hide on a little talk back section. So I really don't believe this story.

I find it also totally odd that my agents at William Morris got the call from Bruce's people to inquire if I would like to helm Die Hard 4, but I was already on Transformers.

Michael
http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/files...ea9562-75.html
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
Logan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Old 05-16-2007, 04:26 PM   #3
Crom
Loki

I read a bit of this after you posted it. Very odd that Willis is doing this. He must really feel the need to push DH4. I was fairly surprised by his beat-down on Bay. Considering Bay probably directed him in the biggest movie of his career.

Love him or hate him, people still go and see Michael Bay movies. A lot of people. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
Crom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
Logan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
I read a bit of this after you posted it. Very odd that Willis is doing this. He must really feel the need to push DH4. I was fairly surprised by his beat-down on Bay. Considering Bay probably directed him in the biggest movie of his career.

Love him or hate him, people still go and see Michael Bay movies. A lot of people. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
Actually, in one of his posts over at AICN, he's very angry about the film getting a PG-13 rating.