Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: How long before Lady Death EX PF sells out?
Less than 1 week 40 28.37%
1 to 2 weeks 26 18.44%
2 to 4 weeks 23 16.31%
1 to 3 months 24 17.02%
Longer than 3 months 28 19.86%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #2091
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

It's a great piece. I've even got mine signed by Tim.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #2092
Ex-Parrot
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino76m View Post
check out poison ivy as well lol
Yeah I happened across that one a few days ago. I don't think this guy has ever seen a real breast, judging by what he does to these statues...

Lady Death is such an under-rated gem of a piece, really impressive in-hand. Why anyone would butcher it like the custom effort above is beyond me. And those prices he's asking...
Ex-Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 01:31 AM   #2093
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Great work Spazzy! Just bought this again today from a very cool collector. He was so nice to even bring it to me. First one was damage and second one came with some big imperfections and there was no more replacements. So I gave up on this one. Then went to Florida saw this again at a lcs. She was even better than last I remebered. So I checked around and bought it from a local collector. It was my only way to get a good one. I was thrill to own this finally now. She looks awesome! I'm worried she can have leaning issues. The weight is being held up by one tiny peg. Has this been a issue with people here? The leaning issues?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:49 AM   #2094
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Great work Spazzy! Just bought this again today from a very cool collector. He was so nice to even bring it to me. First one was damage and second one came with some big imperfections and there was no more replacements. So I gave up on this one. Then went to Florida saw this again at a lcs. She was even better than last I remebered. So I checked around and bought it from a local collector. It was my only way to get a good one. I was thrill to own this finally now. She looks awesome! I'm worried she can have leaning issues. The weight is being held up by one tiny peg. Has this been a issue with people here? The leaning issues?
good you finally bit this one. you got a good deal?

about the leaning i haven't had a problem with mine. been on display since it came out. i customized mine and while painting it i had it mounted on the base haphazardly and it even survived all the handling/moving around while i was working on it. no leaning yet up to now. the scythe is another issue. now that tends to lean/bend over time. mine is already bowed to the right.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...23#post4875523
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote