Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-21-2018, 10:35 PM   #81
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I'm still shocked how many feel the need to take personal offense when someone is upset with this company. I guess I shouldn't be surprised based on what a certain person in the USA can do and get away with on a daily basis and blame it on someone else. Nothing surprises me anymore.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:03 AM   #82
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Well I’m getting upset again. Taking almost 3 months to refund someone is insane. No replies back at all.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:32 AM   #83
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
I'm still shocked how many feel the need to take personal offense when someone is upset with this company. I guess I shouldn't be surprised based on what a certain person in the USA can do and get away with on a daily basis and blame it on someone else. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Offtopic. He's right though.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 12:55 PM   #84
the-owl
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

why does it seam you guys are bringing politics into this?
the-owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:25 PM   #85
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
this is true. People need to respect opinions period
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:25 PM   #86
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

All I want is to have my god damn shipping address changed from my old address 2 years ago so I can finally pay for shipping and get reptile which I fully paid 2 years ago.

3 weeks 3 emails, not a single response.

So sick of this company and all the lies / promises.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:01 PM   #87
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1203 View Post
this is true. People need to respect opinions period
They don't. They SHOULD respect people's right to share their opinions but they don't have to respect their opinion at all. Nor do they need to respect their reposting it over and over (either way hate or love). A lot of people, on both sides just post the same ---- over and over again. I've set people to ignore for just how monotonous they've become.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:59 PM   #88
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They don't. They SHOULD respect people's right to share their opinions but they don't have to respect their opinion at all. Nor do they need to respect their reposting it over and over (either way hate or love). A lot of people, on both sides just post the same ---- over and over again. I've set people to ignore for just how monotonous they've become.
noone is reposting over and over, all those similar complaints keep coming because it's keep happening, despite all PCS promises they haven't done anything and is actually worse now, 1 year after the supposed new chapter.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:51 PM   #89
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
noone is reposting over and over, all those similar complaints keep coming because it's keep happening, despite all PCS promises they haven't done anything and is actually worse now, 1 year after the supposed new chapter.
Plenty are, there are people in this thread who haven't gotten anything from PCS (and no orders) for a long time, and are still posting.

Odd also that you haven't gotten a response about a address change. I emailed them 2 days ago and got a response the next day about something similar. Ignoring refund emails I get, but not an address change.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:40 AM   #90
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Everyone is not the same. Ive never complained about this company on here that i can remember and they have failed me a few times. That being said some people like to post their issues and that needs to be respected.
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote