Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-05-2022, 01:21 PM   #31
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
EXTENDED DEADLINE AND REDUCED GOAL TO 2500

Dear Star Trek fan,
At TOMY, we are very passionate about bringing quality products and collectibles to our customers. We also understand and appreciate the passion of Star Trek fans, and the collectibles they want. For these reasons, we have decided to extend the deadline of the pre-order period for the 32? Star Trek Enterprise die cast metal replica to July 24 at 9PM PDT.

In addition to the extended deadline, we have also lowered the target from 5,000 backers to 2,500 backers so we can bring this amazing collectible to the fans who have supported it from day
Interesting. I wonder if the new goal is achievable
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 01:39 PM   #32
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Interesting. I wonder if the new goal is achievable
Way better than before. A fighting chance. I’ll go in for another if it helps. Easy to see you could sell the second in a few years and make a little money.

We know what Kirk would do, be like Kirk….

“We may go up into the biggest ball of fire since the last sun in these parts exploded, but we've got to take that one in ten thousand chance!”
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 04:23 PM   #33
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I still don't think it'll make it to the finishing post but hopefully they will. Would be interesting to see if the final product meets the quality of the proto, if it does, maybe they'll make others
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:15 PM   #34
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
And you equated that to me saying I should ask for it for free. Cuz you're dumb, buddy.
I guess for the slow people in the class like you that went over your head. I was just joking about how stupid someone would be to actually expect to get this for $200, that they might as well ask to get it for free as that is just about as likely to happen. Understand now guy?
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:31 PM   #35
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I guess for the slow people in the class like you that went over your head. I was just joking about how stupid someone would be to actually expect to get this for $200, that they might as well ask to get it for free as that is just about as likely to happen. Understand now guy?
Sarcasm can sometimes go over peoples heads, especially in written correspondence. Even when it's obvious.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 07:08 PM   #36
leplant
Deadman

Number of backers jumped. This is looking more realistic.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 07:24 PM   #37
MPCanes
The X-Men

Nice! Much more likely to happen at this goal/level.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 09:04 PM   #38
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

I feel like getting 3 just to make sure it hits the goal. With shipping/tax included you couldn't get hurt for this cheap.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 06:51 AM   #39
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

They certainly need to work on their marketing. I did not hear about this until stumbling upon the forums. I hope this gets made so that other ships have a possiblity.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 06:09 PM   #40
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Anyone going to this?

Dear Star Trek fan,

Today we’re excited to share that we'll be attending FAN EXPO Chicago this weekend, July 7-10 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, Booth #217.

We'll be bringing along some models of the U.S.S. Enterprise to show, including the decorated sales model, along with the tooling model to showcase the lights and functionality of the production version! We're extremely excited to be there to talk to Star Trek fans, along with answering any questions.

If you're planning to attend, please try to stop by Booth #217! If you can't attend, be sure to follow along on our social media for some behind-the-scenes action!
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote