Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-05-2021, 03:59 AM   #1451
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Gorgeous. The Cable PF is so underrated too.
Most definitely! Best Cable statue out there IMO.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:18 AM   #1452
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Sabretooth is a great piece. It's funny, from the start I told myself this was an EX piece that I "needed" to have, and would 90% of the time display with the short haired EX portrait. Well since I've had it, I've gone the other way. The normal long haired portrait is better imo and that's what I've used 90% of the time ha. Great piece overall tho.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 04:09 AM   #1453
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Sabretooth is a great piece. It's funny, from the start I told myself this was an EX piece that I "needed" to have, and would 90% of the time display with the short haired EX portrait. Well since I've had it, I've gone the other way. The normal long haired portrait is better imo and that's what I've used 90% of the time ha. Great piece overall tho.
I've actually done the opposite. Don't get me wrong I think the long haired portrait is ACE but I've been rocking the short haired and I love that one too.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:37 PM   #1454
Lestat Phoenix
Birdman

Quote:
I've actually done the opposite. Don't get me wrong I think the long haired portrait is ACE but I've been rocking the short haired and I love that one too.
Isn't it fantastic to have options ;P wish they would do two sculps on every single PF
Lestat Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 09:56 AM   #1455
Infinite GLORY

Something has come up and I need to let my EX go. If anyone is interested, $850 shipped via Paypal. perfect condition. Original art box and shipper box. US ONLY no International shipping. Also since shipping rates are crazy high I'd prefer not to ship to West Coast (I'm in NY), but could possibly work something out. Message me please if interested.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 08:30 PM   #1456
srttoz
Mephisto

Never realized how damn rare the EX is, ---- even the regular. I was looking on eBay just to see the going rates and can't find any and the last one sold was around $1500. Insanity. I'm NEVER Parting with this bad boy.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 11:16 PM   #1457
Agent_J.Warren
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Never realized how damn rare the EX is, ---- even the regular. I was looking on eBay just to see the going rates and can't find any and the last one sold was around $1500. Insanity. I'm NEVER Parting with this bad boy.
An EX just sold on Facebook Marketplace this week for 800 USD. Definitely still pretty rare though. I've been debating picking him up but have other PFs on order right now and haven't yet pulled the trigger on him.
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 07:13 AM   #1458
Divo

Quote:
This is simply a masterpiece of a sculpt, & one for the ages. And though price hike is nice, it was/is always disturbing on how long some of these master works take to catch on.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:07 AM   #1459
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_J.Warren View Post
An EX just sold on Facebook Marketplace this week for 800 USD.
Yeah, that poor guy on eBay that srttoz is talking about got robbed lol. I didn?t see the $800 EX, but see the non EX regularly for $700 range.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:50 PM   #1460
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I just set this up for the first time since owning it last night along with Logan. Absolute masterpiece.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote