Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-12-2018, 06:22 PM   #2211
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
It doesn't look like she's going to sell out as fast as some people were expecting.
I'm thinking once it shows up on Sideshow's website, the Deluxe version with the extra head will go on waitlist by next week. That's just a guess though.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #2212
Harbinger176
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Still with the f*#%ing feathers?!? GAH!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
lol was thinking the same
I think the feathers are photoshopped for modesty. The P1 pics below are almost the same angle yet the top one doesn't have feathers where they're suppose to be like the bottom does. I think in-hand she will be totally revealed.

Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:59 PM   #2213
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
It doesn't look like she's going to sell out as fast as some people were expecting.
Everybody's still waiting for Sideshow. Plus the EX wasn't as critical as expected and overall ES is a bit high.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:01 PM   #2214
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Everybody's still waiting for Sideshow. Plus the EX wasn't as critical as expected and overall ES is a bit high.
Yep! That's exactly why and I'm glad cause it buys me some time.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:41 PM   #2215
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Not sure what is your point . How can be sold out in one day thats pretty impossible. Is not even out at Sideshow or even local shop.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:52 PM   #2216
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Sorry to derail from this character....but does anyone have any idea when APOSTLE ZOD is coming up for a PO?
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:43 AM   #2217
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Yep! That's exactly why and I'm glad cause it buys me some time.
I wouldn't be surprised if this sells out quickly on Sideshow, partially because they're apparently receiving a small allocation (though they'll likely get more later on if P1 has trouble moving units on their site, a la Superman Hush).

Regarding Apostle Zodd's release, I haven't seen a date mentioned on the FB group, but I'd imagine Femto will come next; I'm surprised he didn't come out before Slan since he was already painted at TCC in early December, though I wonder if they moved Slan up with the thinking that she'd be a more exciting release to juxtapose against the recently listed F4F Guts.

Zodd would seemingly be next in line after Femto, unless they go with Puck or the Daka before him (both of which I'd heard weren't locks to be released - I'd bet Puck will but would be surprised if the latter does); I think that's all that we've seen prototypes of so far.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:15 AM   #2218
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Don’t get me wrong I excited for the release of Slan femto and Apostle Zodd, but I’d much rather see the band of the hawk first, or just start with the Maine characters.
IMHO that will give you a lead over F4F if that’s what their aiming for, but I guess villains sell faster than heroes.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:57 AM   #2219
frag
Fantastic Four

I'm hoping Schierke will be the next focus after Berserker Guts has a solid shipping date. Slan is sexy and all, but Ubik being included with her alternate face portrait deluxe edition is a turnoff. It adds unnecessary costs for fans who do not want him.

I'm not even sure how many people would be interested in buying Ubik himself if it went on the usual C2C sites for a slightly cheaper price than what Prime 1 and SS sells him for.
frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:20 AM   #2220
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag View Post
I'm hoping Schierke will be the next focus after Berserker Guts has a solid shipping date. Slan is sexy and all, but Ubik being included with her alternate face portrait deluxe edition is a turnoff. It adds unnecessary costs for fans who do not want him.

I'm not even sure how many people would be interested in buying Ubik himself if it went on the usual C2C sites for a slightly cheaper price than what Prime 1 and SS sells him for.
Why wouldn't fans want to complete the God Hand set? Ubik being included is awesome because it's not another $700 piece we'd have to buy separately and wait an additional bunch of months for.
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote