Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 05-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #1
Weiworks
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Sweet Pea Photos - She is HOT!

My photos of Sweet Pea. She is really hot! Just like in the movie....

-Wei
Sexy Drawings | Sexy Statues
Weiworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

This turned me on........
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:24 AM   #3
Weiworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine714 View Post
This turned me on........
Those thigh high boots will do it every time.

-Wei
Old 05-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #4
Shallow_
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiworks View Post
Those thigh high boots will do it every time.

-Wei
Nice briefs aswell cant wait to get mine, finally purcased last night.
Shallow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Holy sh*t! I got sweet pea today and this statue is even better than just about all my SS PF statues. The detail is better, and the size is even bigger a bit.,btw sweet pea is not standing on any huge base. There's just about no base to make her bigger. This statue has taken tne first spot in my collection now. I'm shocked at the super fine detail, the size true 1/4 scale and even more all this goodness for half the price of SS.
The only thing I can't figure out yet is the screws on bottom of her base does not line up and how the heck do I get her to hold onto the sword? There's no where to put it on her hand or the base? Other than those things this statue has taken over sideshows quality and this is now the new standard for all statues. At least in my book. I hope the rest is going to be the same and as for baby doll I hope she is just as nice in quality. I do much prefer my 1/4 scale statues with no cloth and GG has did everything right on this one. The detail, size, and price is perfect! Now I want all of them. This kind of quality is going to be super difficult for SS baby doll to beat. It's going to be almost impossible. That's how good the GG sweet pea is in person.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #6
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Holy sh*t! I got sweet pea today and this statue is even better than just about all my SS PF statues. The detail is better, and the size is even bigger a bit.,btw sweet pea is not standing on any huge base. There's just about no base to make her bigger. This statue has taken tne first spot in my collection now. I'm shocked at the super fine detail, the size true 1/4 scale and even more all this goodness for half the price of SS.
The only thing I can't figure out yet is the screws on bottom of her base does not line up and how the heck do I get her to hold onto the sword? There's no where to put it on her hand or the base? Other than those things this statue has taken over sideshows quality and this is now the new standard for all statues. At least in my book. I hope the rest is going to be the same and as for baby doll I hope she is just as nice in quality. I do much prefer my 1/4 scale statues with no cloth and GG has did everything right on this one. The detail, size, and price is perfect! Now I want all of them. This kind of quality is going to be super difficult for SS baby doll to beat. It's going to be almost impossible. That's how good the GG sweet pea is in person.
Why don't you ever post pictures?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:23 AM   #7
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Why don't you ever post pictures?
Yeah, my schedule is just to busy and my computer related work takes up most of my time. Right now my display sucks I can say that for sure. I now have about 30 statues all on 2 big flat table bunch up so close any movement could break off fingers, I know not good I will fix it up once I get more that I need first. But I promise I will try to get pics in the near future.
I'm still waiting on my baby doll to ship, was BD the same quality and detail? Sweet pea .......damn I just can't get over how good the quality and the size of this thing.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Ah I see. Well, hopefully you can post pics soon.

Babydoll is gorgeous, and extremely well done. She is very detailed for her more simplistic costume, but she doesn't have the level of detail as Sweet Pea. It is not a lack of detail at all, it's just that her costume is much more basic than SP's.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
chaggs1
Luke Cage

I thought their was already a thread on Sweet Pea

Nice pictures
chaggs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
Weiworks

Yeah, it's a pretty impressive statue. I had the same reaction like you when I opened mine. I was pretty blown away by the details. She's gorgeous.

The screws you gotta be careful. Yank the leg hard enough and the whole thing might pop off. I got mine on okay, but it's always scary to pull resin.

-Wei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post