Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-19-2022, 09:39 PM   #241
cigaro
Justice League

Where is everyone in the US preordering this piece? I noticed that GFX does not have it on their website.
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 09:45 PM   #242
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
Where is everyone in the US preordering this piece? I noticed that GFX does not have it on their website.
Specfiction
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 10:28 AM   #243
SONICobra
Batman

just to make sure everyone who has this on order is aware - the initial dimensions on this were incorrect. you have probably seen BSC's review but now its confirmed this is 30" deep 25" tall, not the other way around. im glad they did this review before i bought materials to make my shelf, its going to be more expensive now but no way am i going to let that cape hang out in front of the shelf
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 01:52 PM   #244
Danii99
Birdman

Whoever receives a shipping notice once this starts please post here the cost. I'm more concerned on shipping price than I am of the actual statue.
Danii99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 01:56 PM   #245
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii99 View Post
Whoever receives a shipping notice once this starts please post here the cost. I'm more concerned on shipping price than I am of the actual statue.
Yes, two boxes with a statue weight over 60 pounds (per the XM site but the BSC folks said it felt like 100 pounds) will mean this will be pricey. $500 is probably a bargain at this point.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 06:36 PM   #246
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Official XM Batman: White Knight (Batcycle Edition) 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

?For this Batman showpiece, we engaged Batman: White Knight comics? original writer and artist, Sean Murphy and worked closely with him to design this gorgeous concept. Without any compromise on the composition of this art piece, this 1:4 scale measuring an estimate of 1m in length, shows Batman on his Batcycle, displayed in its full glory, weaving through Gotham City, long cape swerving in the wind, skid marks on the streets. The light up lamp detail adds to the Gotham ambience, capturing perfectly a scene in time of the Dark Knight?s journey into Gotham?s night.

Sean Murphy?s beautifully designed Batcycle in Batman: White Knight comics features a large front section fairing. This allows room for exploration and the team created the designs of the internal engine, offering a unique cross section display of the Batcycle with its engine components exposed, a detail that is not seen in the comics. Batman fans and Batvehicle enthusiasts, there is definitely a space in your collection for this grail. Collectors can look forward to displaying the Batcycle in its true minimalistic design with fairings closed or leave the fairings aside, and showcase the strikingly designed engine details."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 08:08 PM   #247
Shoo
Hercules

To get another good look at this piece, go to The Nchazplace's YouTube, look for his "XM GALLERY TOUR" video and skip to minute 9.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 11:40 AM   #248
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Is this shipping soon??
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 10:44 PM   #249
thegeekblend
Frackin!

I just preordered this. It looks incredible and now I have to find a place to put it haha
thegeekblend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 08:52 AM   #250
SONICobra
Batman

just got my shipping notice from spec, going with economy so probably going to be at least a month before i see it
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote