Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 01-28-2022, 02:54 PM   #28211
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Karate Kid 3 8/10

I cought a cable tv rerun. (:

I always wondered if someone learn to beat the crap out of people for peace and harmony... xD

or for disiplin in life, to oblitrate his enemies, to inflict horrible pain, to put permanant damage !

I don't know Karate but i also don't feel pain when i'm angry... My last fight was in a patisserie... I was tieing a job with a client and that week i drank alot of coffee... i could raise my voice unintentionaly to a yelling lvl, because of really great amount of caffein in my system at the time. The client was late, i couldn't reach her, so i called her husband and he was like ''i don't know where she is'' and he has this very full of himself disrespectful tone that some guys have that annoy me to hell. I got annoyed and suddenly stated to yell at him on the phone like '' try to reach her again, this is important ! time is money, man. It has been an hour'' etc..

the husband got ticked off and asked ''where is the meeting, i want to come there.'' And i told him the location. Then his wife the client called and said, i'm sorry, i forgot to charge my phone, i'm on my way etc. Then she came, we were talking... A few moments later the husband came as well. He was acting like asking casually ''who did i talk on the phone ?'' i said '' me''... He immidiatly attacked me after the answer... if he said... '' sir, how dare you yell at me'' ''that was really rude'' i would be like '' i'm very sorry... i had too much caffein, man, because of that i'm jittery, please forgive me, totally my fault'' but no, he just attacked.... and i got up from my chair and punched his face like 6 times under a minute. he pulled my hair... xD but i don't feel anything anymore... i keep on punching his face... then patisseria workers came and saved the poor guy... xD I was in total rage, berserker mode, one of the waiters told me, ''you totally reshaped that guy... that is enough, just go...'' xD

I actually love it when retardeds who don't know how to fight, have guts. xD HA HA They make good punching bag. xD

This is Turkey ----- !!! only the strong survives here !!!!
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 04:58 PM   #28212
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Caught up on some marvel films

Eternals - 3/10 - went into this knowing it got bad reviews but hoping I'd enjoy it still. Unfortunately the bad reviews were right, what utter garbage honestly the only modern marvel film I thought was truly awful (my kids actually wanted me to turn it off half way through!). Should never have been made imo made no sense in the whole marvel universe (it actually had a dc film vibe to it for me)

Shang chi legend of the ten rings - 8/10 thought it'd be pretty mediocre but it was a really enjoyable film. Some great choreography in the fight scenes (reminded me of early Jackie films with the creativity shown) and how the power of the rings was used was pretty cool also.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 07:06 AM   #28213
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Karate Kid 3 8/10

I cought a cable tv rerun. (:

I always wondered if someone learn to beat the crap out of people for peace and harmony... xD

or for disiplin in life, to oblitrate his enemies, to inflict horrible pain, to put permanant damage !

I don't know Karate but i also don't feel pain when i'm angry... My last fight was in a patisserie... I was tieing a job with a client and that week i drank alot of coffee... i could raise my voice unintentionaly to a yelling lvl, because of really great amount of caffein in my system at the time. The client was late, i couldn't reach her, so i called her husband and he was like ''i don't know where she is'' and he has this very full of himself disrespectful tone that some guys have that annoy me to hell. I got annoyed and suddenly stated to yell at him on the phone like '' try to reach her again, this is important ! time is money, man. It has been an hour'' etc..

the husband got ticked off and asked ''where is the meeting, i want to come there.'' And i told him the location. Then his wife the client called and said, i'm sorry, i forgot to charge my phone, i'm on my way etc. Then she came, we were talking... A few moments later the husband came as well. He was acting like asking casually ''who did i talk on the phone ?'' i said '' me''... He immidiatly attacked me after the answer... if he said... '' sir, how dare you yell at me'' ''that was really rude'' i would be like '' i'm very sorry... i had too much caffein, man, because of that i'm jittery, please forgive me, totally my fault'' but no, he just attacked.... and i got up from my chair and punched his face like 6 times under a minute. he pulled my hair... xD but i don't feel anything anymore... i keep on punching his face... then patisseria workers came and saved the poor guy... xD I was in total rage, berserker mode, one of the waiters told me, ''you totally reshaped that guy... that is enough, just go...'' xD

I actually love it when retardeds who don't know how to fight, have guts. xD HA HA They make good punching bag. xD

This is Turkey ----- !!! only the strong survives here !!!!
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:01 AM   #28214
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post

jk

I have another crazy story, man... There was this plumber on the naighborhood. The guy and his apprentace worked on my office's toilet not so long ago but they couldn't repair it... It turned out they were pretty crapy plumbers. They came and went 3 times but couldn't handle the toilet... I called another plumber and he repaired it immidiatly and still no problem. I was angry with the other crapy plumber of naighborhood...And said ''may Allah give you what you deserve'' and today, i saw his apprentace in their store. His leg in a bloodied plaster and i felt terrible... It was horrible view. I felt like torn in to 40 pieces on the inside... man... No matter how much we annoy each other as humans, when we bleed, we bleed the same. :/
Old 01-30-2022, 02:12 PM   #28215
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

#Alive - 6/10
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 03:12 PM   #28216
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Terminator 8/10

I cought a cable rerun. (:
Old 02-01-2022, 11:22 AM   #28217
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

The Tragedy of Macbeth (2021) - A Scottish lord becomes convinced by a trio of witches that he will become the next King of Scotland, and his ambitious wife supports him in his plans of seizing power.

I always find films with Shakespearean dialogue to be a bit of a slog, but the acting is top-notch and the black and white cinematography and stark sets are absolutely stunning. 7/10
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 12:23 PM   #28218
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDean View Post
I always find films with Shakespearean dialogue to be a bit of a slog
I like Henry V with and Directed by Kenneth Branagh.
Asgard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 02:45 AM   #28219
xb24
Sinister Six

Deadpool 2 - 8/10
xb24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 02:55 PM   #28220
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
I like Henry V with and Directed by Kenneth Branagh.
I watched Kenneth Branagh directed Turkish dubbed ''Hamlet'' on tv when i was at highschool and loved it. Kenneth didn't just direct, also played Hamlet in the film. He was a fantastic Hamlet. Later on when i learned english, i looked for the film on the internet and i found it, but didn't understand anything of its Shakespearean English... And the Turkish dubbed version was no where to be found. :/