Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-26-2018, 09:36 AM   #981
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
That is the worst. Indeed i moved but this was 5 months ago and I personally sent her an email, which she comfirmed, TELLING THAT I CHANGED AND MY NEW ADDRESS. Thus, nothing can justify this but lacking of care.
Makes me worried as well. I might be moving by July of next year. With the preorders being up to a whole year prior to release date and Debbie only manually probably doing the record keeping, I can imagine this happening. Again not making excuses for them. But this is more a systems error IMO and it’ll keep on happening unless Tweeterhead has some way of letting the buyer change their address on record online. They really need to put up their website and soon. If the previous suggestion isn’t feasible (wouldn’t know why it wont be a quick fix), I’ll suggest on the “Ask Tweeterhead” thread for them to reconfirm shipping address at time of final payment.

I would reach out to Debbie. Am sure they’ll find a way to make it up to you. 50% discount or who knows a free statue mayhaps.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:38 AM   #982
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Did you move recently? Your location under your avatar says Brazil. I was under the impression that's where you were.
For me 5 months is not recently. Anyways, I tought that was carefull enough, but it seams I was not. I even told her that this is situation is obscure, because she told me that she called the delivery department and THEY DID NOT SEND IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, but now the story is completely different. I start to have some bad toughts about it, really.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:42 AM   #983
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
Makes me worried as well. I might be moving by July of next year. With the preorders being up to a whole year prior to release date and Debbie only manually probably doing the record keeping, I can imagine this happening. Again not making excuses for them. But this is more a systems error IMO and it’ll keep on happening unless Tweeterhead has some way of letting the buyer change their address on record online. They really need to put up their website and soon. If the previous suggestion isn’t feasible (wouldn’t know why it wont be a quick fix), I’ll suggest on the “Ask Tweeterhead” thread for them to reconfirm shipping address at time of final payment.

I would reach out to Debbie. Am sure they’ll find a way to make it up to you. 50% discount or who knows a free statue mayhaps.

Like I told you, i am really patient and understanding, but as I mentioned earlier, I TOLD HER BEFORE HAND THE NEW ADDRESS and she confirmed. Sure humans do mistakes, but the fact is that the consequences are there and very boring for me. I will receive this more than one month after you all. I do expect TH to do some compesation, but I do not see this coming. I just hope that all the mistakes will not be justified for being a small company and will be fixed.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:56 AM   #984
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Okay, here is what happening. Patience has really a limit and mine was achieved. After this long wait, paid full, freight same day I did not receive. I really put into consideration that is a small company, ---- happens and so on, but this is outrageous. Debby just told me that you indeed sent my statue to the incorrect address, THE WRONG COUNTRY. As much as I feel that i will like this statue, i will not order direct from Tweeterhead anymore. My money is with them for long time, I would be better let this in the bank and buy now. I do think I deserve some sort of compesation here. This bloody statue needs to go back to a UNITED STATES AND THEN CHINA. I did not even understand why i did not get this right away as I am living in China where those things are manufactured.
Quote:
That is the worst. Indeed i moved but this was 5 months ago and I personally sent her an email, which she comfirmed, TELLING THAT I CHANGED AND MY NEW ADDRESS. Thus, nothing can justify this but lacking of care.
Quote:
For me 5 months is not recently. Anyways, I tought that was carefull enough, but it seams I was not. I even told her that this is situation is obscure, because she told me that she called the delivery department and THEY DID NOT SEND IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, but now the story is completely different. I start to have some bad toughts about it, really.
There was an error on which shipping address was used. Debbie did send the correct address label to the shipper but unfortunately your German address was used.

Quote:
Like I told you, i am really patient and understanding, but as I mentioned earlier, I TOLD HER BEFORE HAND THE NEW ADDRESS and she confirmed. Sure humans do mistakes, but the fact is that the consequences are there and very boring for me. I will receive this more than one month after you all. I do expect TH to do some compesation, but I do not see this coming. I just hope that all the mistakes will not be justified for being a small company and will be fixed.
You did speak to Debbie on Monday and they are sending you a replacement. This was either sent yesterday or will be sent today. She is arranging for the return of the incorrectly labeled one.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:05 AM   #985
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

You know, I have yet to hear of a SINGLE instance where Tweeterhead didn’t do the right thing when a mistake was made. Coming on here and ranting like you were wronged before even waiting for a resolution to your issue on their end is simply ridiculous.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:42 AM   #986
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

That’s all this guy does!! Every post on every thread is some threat or complaint about this or that . I stopped listening .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:58 AM   #987
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Yeah, mistakes get made give the people time to fix them before trying to throw them under the bus.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:11 PM   #988
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
You know, I have yet to hear of a SINGLE instance where Tweeterhead didn’t do the right thing when a mistake was made. Coming on here and ranting like you were wronged before even waiting for a resolution to your issue on their end is simply ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
That’s all this guy does!! Every post on every thread is some threat or complaint about this or that . I stopped listening .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
Yeah, mistakes get made give the people time to fix them before trying to throw them under the bus.
From what I understand this was addressed before he posted this morning. He's upset because everyone else seems to have gotten their statue and he still hasn't. It will get resolved.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:26 PM   #989
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey Guys,

In all fairness, I understand why Balthazar is upset. I hate to hear that mistakes like this have happened and I'm thankful that they are few and far between. Plus, if you've been waiting and are seeing Joker posts all over, I totally get that it would be disappointing. Debbie isn't perfect (nor am I), but she's close. She keeps track of thousands of shipping addresses, and it;s sad to say but one or two will have issues.

We shipped out SO many Jokers!! We have had a few snags on the address changes and I apologize for it. We are constantly trying to improve our shipping and I think we are doing OK but there are still a few snags.

Just fyi that we aren't (never were) waiting for the piece to come back before sending the new Joker. If it's on us, we want to correct the error immediately. Balthazar, If you don't have your new tracking number, please email me directly chad@tweeterhead.com.

Again, Balthazar, so sorry for this mistake! Just a side note, that we have to take possession of the goods in the US and then ship. It would be soooo much cheaper if we could send to the international customers from the factory but we can't!
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #990
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys,

In all fairness, I understand why Balthazar is upset. I hate to hear that mistakes like this have happened and I'm thankful that they are few and far between. Plus, if you've been waiting and are seeing Joker posts all over, I totally get that it would be disappointing. Debbie isn't perfect (nor am I), but she's close. She keeps track of thousands of shipping addresses, and it;s sad to say but one or two will have issues.

We shipped out SO many Jokers!! We have had a few snags on the address changes and I apologize for it. We are constantly trying to improve our shipping and I think we are doing OK but there are still a few snags.

Just fyi that we aren't (never were) waiting for the piece to come back before sending the new Joker. If it's on us, we want to correct the error immediately. Balthazar, If you don't have your new tracking number, please email me directly chad@tweeterhead.com.

Again, Balthazar, so sorry for this mistake! Just a side note, that we have to take possession of the goods in the US and then ship. It would be soooo much cheaper if we could send to the international customers from the factory but we can't!
Chad thanks for coming on and addressing this