Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #1161
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekrodneysim View Post
Need to get me Ms Marvel and probably She Hulk. Man, I missed so much.
Although a great sculpt in and of itself...She Hulk was really done a great disservice. She is too short and too skinny. Sorry, I know this is a thread about Psylocky, but that She-Hulk PF pisses me off everytime I think about what should have been.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #1162
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxs View Post
I agree I like the reg head more. Although I'm probably going to have mine replaced cause she has some tailoring issues and there's a black line that runs on her back. I'll also post some pics for size comparison.
that looks pretty bad, return it man!
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #1163
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Although a great sculpt in and of itself...She Hulk was really done a great disservice. She is too short and too skinny. Sorry, I know this is a thread about Psylocky, but that She-Hulk PF pisses me off everytime I think about what should have been.
I agree. She wasn't toned/muscular enough for me. I get the fact that she was based on the one cover, but still. I ended up selling mine, looked too much like a green barbie with magenta pants.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #1164
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I agree. She wasn't toned/muscular enough for me. I get the fact that she was based on the one cover, but still. I ended up selling mine, looked too much like a green barbie with magenta pants.
I sold mine too...I told everyone that if a statue is not how I want it to be, even though it is a highly sought after character, I will pass. She Hulk was one of those.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #1165
Lostang04
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I sold mine too...I told everyone that if a statue is not how I want it to be, even though it is a highly sought after character, I will pass. She Hulk was one of those.

That is how I feel about the Psylocke ex head change . I will be selling her once she arrives tomorrow . I will say from the pics I have seen so far the sculpt looks great , just not what I shown at the time of my pre-order , which is the version I prefer .
Lostang04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #1166
Spazzy
Hercules

I was the same lostang but once in hands I quickly changed my mind, I am very happy with this, even though different.
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #1167
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

on my exclusive head the eyes don't seem right, will sideshow take care of this.
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #1168
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostang04 View Post
That is how I feel about the Psylocke ex head change . I will be selling her once she arrives tomorrow . I will say from the pics I have seen so far the sculpt looks great , just not what I shown at the time of my pre-order , which is the version I prefer .
I feel you...but for me its more about the rendition of the character in relation to the way they were portrayed in the comics.

When I see She Hulk I enjoy her best as a buff huge tall feminine Hulk. When I see Emma (White Queen) I want her to show some characteristics about her powers (like turning to diamond). The past renditions of Emma have shown or represented absolutely nothing about the character. That pisses me off.

Psylocke (outside of her being Asian when she really should look like a white British girl) is awesome and at least it satisfies me because it represents what she is and what she can do (the Psy-blade). Thats what I want to see with future renditions of PFs.

And I'm sick and tired of that blue and yellow lame costume Wolverine! Dang!
Old 03-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #1169
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I agree about the yellow and blue Wolverine costume. Sideshow wore that out three pieces ago.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #1170
LATINKNIGHT7
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Awesome pics guys, I get mine next week and I cant wait lol. keep those comparison pics coming, the one with Rogue was sick. The Xmen collection is coming along nicely. I want Colossus like yesterday !! lol. Happy Collecting !!

Yourworldcollectibles.blogspot.com
LATINKNIGHT7 is offline   Reply With Quote