Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-18-2019, 12:56 PM   #641
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
No reason for anyone to freak out about it though. A couple days delay in getting them out isn't the end of the world.
I agree, no big deal.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:03 PM   #642
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I haven't gotten a notice yet either. No reason for anyone to freak out about it though. A couple days delay in getting them out isn't the end of the world.
I sort of expect her to arrive the same day as the Sideshow PF for me. Rains, it pours.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:23 PM   #643
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Not freaking out here, but as a first time buyer, the experience has been pretty poor.

But, I'll certainly keep trying to be as patient as possible
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:07 PM   #644
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Not freaking out here, but as a first time buyer, the experience has been pretty poor.

But, I'll certainly keep trying to be as patient as possible
Don't freak out NorthernLad. She will be shipping, labels are being made up. Never worry, just spoke to Chad.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:15 PM   #645
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

SOOO if they say all of these will go out by Thur but they don't send tracking. I could say ok, it takes 2 days to get to LA I should wait around on Monday to sign for it. Now we find out...WELL they weren't actually sent out and we still won't send tracking. So how would know when it arrives.

Gotta say I'm not impressed.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:33 PM   #646
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Sideshow hasn't shipped packages to me on the day they said they would. Prime took almost two weeks to send me an order. This happens with other companies that have a lot more staff than Tweeterhead.

When they get the labels made you'll get a tracking number if you have an account at UPS. Then you'll find out when it'll arrive.

Or I guess everyone can just keep acting like they're being screwed over somehow.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:41 PM   #647
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Or I guess everyone can just keep acting like they're being screwed over somehow.
It's the single most aggravating thing about reading threads in this section, people constantly whining about shipping.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 05:46 PM   #648
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
It's the single most aggravating thing about reading threads in this section, people constantly whining about shipping.
On every single statue.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:15 PM   #649
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Have to say if you are buying from Teeeterhead I hope you have done your homework. If not here is the cliff notes. Tweeterhead started by Chad Colebank has been a 1 man show for most of its existence until he hired Debbie to help. So here are 2 people who are managing the design, manufacturing, shipping, ordering, payments, complaints, website, and payroll. If you check past threads TH has put out 25ish statues with nary a complaint and the one with some issues is going to have the entire run redone. Probably close to 1000 statues. Can’t get much better customer service than that. He will get to the website as he has time. Not sure if this is an out of the box website or custom designed. Custom designs can get pricey. But shipping hasn’t been an issue for any of my 15 ish TH statues. So no tracking nbr shouldn’t be a deal breaker.
Old 01-18-2019, 06:55 PM   #650
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I certainly never said, nor implied, anyone was screwing me over. I've asked questions and made a few observations. I've received some helpful responses from a couple people (and I appreciate the people who have responded to my questions), and I've received some rude, condescending ones too. Guess that goes with the territory.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote