Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-06-2019, 08:33 AM   #1
grphyx1
Kingpin

Tweeterhead: Live FB show Monday, July 15, 2019, Noon PST, 3 p.m. EST RESCHEDULED

Please tune in for the latest updates and preview. SDCC is right around the corner so feel free to ask any question here.

Some questions so far through post #32. Some may have already been answered, please let me know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I do have a question
I’ve recently moved and I did go on to the tweeter head website and change my billing and shipping address there however my orders are still reflecting my old address. I did send an email with my order numbers asked that they be shipped to my new address. I only did this today and I have not got a response yet but is there anything else that I need to do to guarantee that my orders are shipped to my new address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No1WonderFan View Post
When will the replacement Wonder Woman parts ship out? Didn't you say they were there to ship out the week of the 4/24 facebook video?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
If you are considering a MOTU diorama please consider BattleCat and Panthor to go with the existing sideshow He-man and Skeletor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Just wondering, if Black Variant of Donna Troy is still happening. The concept photo looked amazing. I really hope you guys make it
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
It would be cool if the schedule was kept up to date. Both Donna Troy and Catwoman were due in May, which obviously didn't happen. June, as well, seems unlikely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Hi Chad. This is more of a suggestion but could you possibly remove any reference to estimated release except for the year and quarter? Maybe even add a plus 1 month on the schedule. I think it will lessen the amount of questions surrounding release dates. Thank you for always trying to keep us up to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
After Shazam how many more heroes will be solicited or placed for orders on this year? I'm actually trying to plan my budget. For now the only villain that I might buy is Darkseid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Ok
Will have to find Chad’s email
Fortunately the address I put two for shipping is my mothers address because the apartment I lived in before I could not get packages sent there but now I’m at a new place where there is a secured lobby and I am able to get packages sent to and they are fine if they sit there and not get picked up for a few hours
Can’t really understand the purpose of having to input a new address on one section where it does not affect orders that have not been sent yet
that to me does not make sense at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
How many more pre-orders from the Super Powers line are planned for 2019?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
1. How will tariffs affect Super Powers line? The obvious is the pricing will change but is the vision unchanged... or lesser known/ obscure characters will get the axe?
2. What’s happening with the “new Batman line”? Everything went quiet...
3. Are the $15 rewards still in play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjacobs83 View Post
I'd like to know when we will see the Robin exclusive base. We have paid for the exclusive but have been in the dark with multiple promises every week for a reveal.

Also hoping we can get an updated schedule for ship dates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
If possible could you say the questions you are answering from facebook postings when you are doing the live feed? It removes confusion for those, like myself, who watch the video at a later time, knowing what is being referenced. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
Is there a time frame in mind of when we will finally see the finished Wonder Twins Statues and when will they be up for Pre-Order?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
What is the schedule for Flash and Aquaman?
Quote:
To add on to AlexT's third question, how can you use the reward points you have collected till now? Are they available to be used? Or do we have to wait for the website to implement the reward system?

I would also like to know if the website is still in progress of being updated because I was hoping it will allow the users to see and use the rewards they collected and change the shipping address anytime without going through Chad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waga68 View Post
Hello,

1) Will we see a classic Aquaman stage in 2020?
2) Any plans for a Lex Luthor statue or a Sinestro statue?

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will there be any horror movie statues at SDCC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Are going to see Deathstroke put up for preorder this year?
Quote:
When will we see nightwing, kidflash, raven, cyborg, and beast boy? I want to complete my Teen titans + Deathstroke line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
For the new extended universe line, what character variations are on the radar after Batman?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
What’s the latest on the Addams family?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaavenger View Post
Will we see Zatanna at SDCC even if she doesn't go on sale till 2020? I'm dying to see her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
Chad you've talked about Krypto several times, but I'm more of an Ace the Bathound fan. Any chance we can get Ace too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
4. Any chances of getting a teaser for what's going to be shown during SDCC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
My question would be: If the Masters of the Universe statue licence gets renewed ... and if you do a Teela statue ... would you consider including an interchangeable head sculpt with her cobra armor? Thanks a lot for your time and patience with us nerdy MotU-freaks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
When will the $15 dollar credits be added to our account?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmesser21 View Post
Will more of the new Batman be shown, I know they teased gaslight batman
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Clark View Post
Any news on the Superman re-do?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
BurningRage
Inhumans

How many more pre-orders from the Super Powers line are planned for 2019?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:13 AM   #3
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

1. How will tariffs affect Super Powers line? The obvious is the pricing will change but is the vision unchanged... or lesser known/ obscure characters will get the axe?
2. What’s happening with the “new Batman line”? Everything went quiet...
3. Are the $15 rewards still in play?
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:28 AM   #4
cjacobs83
Justice League

I'd like to know when we will see the Robin exclusive base. We have paid for the exclusive but have been in the dark with multiple promises every week for a reveal.

cjacobs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:52 AM   #5
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Not really a question, but more of a hope that Black Adam will still be revealed at SDCC.
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:25 PM   #6
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjacobs83 View Post

I may be mistaken but my impressions was that those who bought the Robin exclusive will have the opportunity to buy the exclusive base where the Batman, Robin, and Batgirl statues will all fit on the exclusive base.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #7
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
I may be mistaken but my impressions was that those who bought the Robin exclusive will have the opportunity to buy the exclusive base where the Batman, Robin, and Batgirl statues will all fit on the exclusive base.
It's not totally clear, but here's what is on the Tweeterhead.com Robin order page.

The Tweeterhead Exclusive is the ONLY place to get the exclusive base addition to pair up your Batman, Robin and Batgirl (not shown).

Last edited by Detective27; 07-06-2019 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Clarifying it's TH site.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:43 PM   #8
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Will you please say the question you are answering that come in from FB Live posts?

It helps those, like myself, who watch the video at a later time, know what is being referenced. Thank you.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:49 PM   #9
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Is there a time frame in mind of when we will finally see the finished Wonder Twins Statues and when will they be up for Pre-Order?
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:50 PM   #10
Dark Knight.
Birdman

What is the schedule for Flash and Aquaman?
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote