Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-17-2019, 01:30 PM   #511
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I emailed him with both email addresses and tried FB messaging him. No luck so far lol I get the automated reply that the response will be made within 48 -72 hours, but that never happens. How long did it take for you to get a response from Chad regarding Batman?
It was not quick. I did get a response from Gwen when she came aboard but it was a good 4 to 6 weeks until I heard from Chad. Thanks to Grphyx's help (that man deserves a muffin basket) the shipping address to get switched via Chad through UPS so I still should be getting it today,
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 11:24 PM   #512
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Just picked up a Donna Troy for $181 from Amazon, Shipped by Amazon. There is actually a cheaper one from Animewild for $173 shipped but I never bought anything from them before so I was will to spend the 8 extra dollars.
Cool and thanks for the heads up. I bought the one from Animewild. It was $171 and change at the time and their last one. Also had $3 left on a gift card, so $168 shipped. Delivery is between 9/23-9/25. I haven't ordered from them before, so we'll see.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 01:57 PM   #513
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Yeah let us know how they are. I was just more comfortable with Amazon since I have Prime.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 03:13 PM   #514
Detective27

Quote:
Yeah let us know how they are. I was just more comfortable with Amazon since I have Prime.
Will do. I have prime too, but figured why not give it a shot.
Old 09-18-2019, 03:15 PM   #515
Gothamite
Phoenix

AnimeWild is a good seller. They also sell on Walmart.com as Bonwell. They frequently have the best prices on the market for statues.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 04:36 PM   #516
Detective27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
AnimeWild is a good seller. They also sell on Walmart.com as Bonwell. They frequently have the best prices on the market for statues.
Excellent, good to know. Thank you Gothamite.
Old 09-18-2019, 04:42 PM   #517
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
It was not quick. I did get a response from Gwen when she came aboard but it was a good 4 to 6 weeks until I heard from Chad. Thanks to Grphyx's help (that man deserves a muffin basket) the shipping address to get switched via Chad through UPS so I still should be getting it today,
Oh I missed this yesterday. I love muffins!!!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:25 PM   #518
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Oh I missed this yesterday. I love muffins!!!
You are our muffin
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:16 PM   #519
Detective27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Donna arrived today, earlier than scheduled. Helps being one state over from where it was shipped. She's gorgeous. Thumbs up to Animewild.

This my first regular edition, so I don't know, but do the regulars not come with a brown shipping box? Mine didn't, but Anime packaged it well.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:11 PM   #520
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Donna arrived today, earlier than scheduled. Helps being one state over from where it was shipped. She's gorgeous. Thumbs up to Animewild.

This my first regular edition, so I don't know, but do the regulars not come with a brown shipping box? Mine didn't, but Anime packaged it well.
I got my regular version from BBTS. they put bubble wrap around the TH brown shipper box and then put that in a BBTS brown shipper box.. doubled boxed

Great looking statue...

In your case, I'm guessing the original TH Brown shipper boxed got torn up, that's why they probably put it in a generic brown shipper box...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote