Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-30-2016, 08:25 PM   #2141
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Really sorry about that sarah...I was very worried as well,(long wait for this guy)but mine arrived great,I posted some pics in the earlier pages..I ordered the reg edition,which did you get?im getting now an exclusive as well,..please post some pics to see the faults..
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:08 PM   #2142
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Mine came and my portrait is messed up with few dents that they just tried painting over and there is some light Black scratch marks on chest of body that won't come off not too happy that no one saw these on QC when we've patiently waited what like 2 years??

Sarah
Just know your not the only one with QC issues, happened to a very few of us.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:49 AM   #2143
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

Have you contacted the CS to see if they can replace yours?
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:38 AM   #2144
Enomis
Blue Falcon

Hi Jerry,
I really hope you can help me, About 45 days ago I've received a completely flawed EX Robocop, except for two of the four arms every piece has something wrong, bad color paint, scratches, etc...
I 've promptly sent all the pictures to your customer support, and from that day I receive every week a mail from Omar Ortiz the says "Thanks for your patience, sorry for delays, but we need more time before we can help you with the replacement". I can forward the entire mail thread from 16th of October till yesterday, always with the same answer
I'm patiently waiting but please consider that I've spent the cost of the statue + 100$ for shipping + 150$ for import taxes and I've a statue that is completely ruined. I'm starting to feel frustrated and discouraged. I love your products and you know I'm a good customer for you, so can you help me in speed up the replacement process in order to avoid the Christmas Shipping Craziness ?
Thanks a lot
Simone
Enomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:02 AM   #2145
Enomis
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomis View Post
Hi Jerry,
I really hope you can help me, About 45 days ago I've received a completely flawed EX Robocop, except for two of the four arms every piece has something wrong, bad color paint, scratches, etc...
I 've promptly sent all the pictures to your customer support, and from that day I receive every week a mail from Omar Ortiz the says "Thanks for your patience, sorry for delays, but we need more time before we can help you with the replacement". I can forward the entire mail thread from 16th of October till yesterday, always with the same answer
I'm patiently waiting but please consider that I've spent the cost of the statue + 100$ for shipping + 150$ for import taxes and I've a statue that is completely ruined. I'm starting to feel frustrated and discouraged. I love your products and you know I'm a good customer for you, so can you help me in speed up the replacement process in order to avoid the Christmas Shipping Craziness ?
Thanks a lot
Simone
Problem Solved thanks to Rebecca and Omar. Excellent solution, I'm proud to be a PCS customer
Enomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:29 PM   #2146
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Well, mine's been stuck in customs for a frikking month now. Unbelievable. Never had this happen with Sideshow products via FedEx, as they (FedEx) would take care of everything, so not sure why this is happening.
It's official - my RoboCop Ex, which arrived in customs in October 6, has been sent back to PCS to my dismay due to the sheer idiocy and incompetence of the postal service and the useless company that's supposed to deal with customs on my behalf whether I like it or not, so I'll have to pay another $100 for shipping it again my way and probably wait another couple of months.
I know selling on this section is frowned upon or simply not allowed, but I noticed people transferring their orders at cost get a pass.

Well, I want to transfer my RoboCop Ex order at cost, but the thing is, I already lost what I paid for shipping it my way the first (and only) time, so I'm looking to transfer this at cost plus said shipping, as I'm not getting that back in spite of my complaints to the idiots that caused this on my end. The statue is now at PCS' offices. If anyone's interested, please PM me. I hope mods are OK about this.

I still think this statue is gorgeous. It's just that life happened in the (long) interim and sacrifices must be made.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #2147
Shoo
Hercules

... I'm willing to transfer it for a bit less than it cost me.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #2148
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Would if I didnt already have a reg from the gems.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:45 PM   #2149
Shoo
Hercules

Why, yes, I don't expect people who already have one to be interested, but thanks for the support, PG. :-)
Old 06-05-2018, 12:06 AM   #2150
artofgarduno
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Cant wait for my Robocop statue just picked one up.
artofgarduno is offline   Reply With Quote