Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-15-2016, 11:06 AM   #351
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Honestly we sold more of the Battle Damaged Arnold.

You guys could be right busts just don't sell and I'm right that Robocop is way over saturated.....
Agree on Robocop. 1/4 is the way to go I think. And, high-end, scaled dioramas.

I think there's also a frustration, where companies come up with their own poses, rather than just take the most memorable pose from the source material and give that to the fans.

The Jurassic Park line has great direction I think. As did Genisys.

And...Indiana Jones has no time for love it seems, is Sideshow still sitting on that?
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #352
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylace View Post

I think there's also a frustration, where companies come up with their own poses, rather than just take the most memorable pose from the source material and give that to the fans.

And...Indiana Jones has no time for love it seems, is Sideshow still sitting on that?
Jesus Christ..... that crap annoys me, especially with the latest one in my collection.

So far no one has done Robo justice in 1/4 scale or larger. Enterbay did a great job, but it's a action figure that's visually impressive.

Why can't we get some type of 1/4 or 1/3 scale Robocop maquette that actually looks like freakin Robocop and Peter Weller?
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 04:40 PM   #353
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Jesus Christ..... that crap annoys me, especially with the latest one in my collection.

So far no one has done Robo justice in 1/4 scale or larger. Enterbay did a great job, but it's a action figure that's visually impressive.

Why can't we get some type of 1/4 or 1/3 scale Robocop maquette that actually looks like freakin Robocop and Peter Weller?
Haha...im totally in agreement with you,I have a robocop 1/4 statue which I just received,and im happy with it,but do we have a proper 1/4 or 1/3? Nope..hasn't been done yet,if chronicle did one...
It would sell out fast..look at the endo,look at Robocop at pcs,that sold out and it had loads of issues....I really don't want more hot toys,or enterbay ...
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 04:43 PM   #354
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

im not into busts,but got the robo bust because the likeness is great and the paint app fantastic,i Also want to help support the Robocop license,so who knows...we all might get a mighty Robocop 1/3 by chronicle one day!
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 04:57 PM   #355
Choopie
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylace View Post

I imagine Sideshow is still sitting on it, even though they aren't doing anything with it. But I kid you not, if Chronicle picked up the license, I'd buy everything they'd make.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:54 PM   #356
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopie View Post
I imagine Sideshow is still sitting on it, even though they aren't doing anything with it. But I kid you not, if Chronicle picked up the license, I'd buy everything they'd make.
Alien/Predator/Terminator are my obsessions..but I'm hoping Chronicle land Indy 5. I'll take an older Indy as my collection is sorely missing him. Hoping Chornicle land The Predator and Alien:Covenant too. SS barely tap the potential of their licenses, and I much prefer Chronicle's art direction.
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 05:28 AM   #357
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Saw in the weekly chat that this will ship in the next 30-45 days. I'm really looking forward to this one. It looked great at the Dallas Comic Con last month and that was before the paint got tweaked.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:21 AM   #358
Choopie
Birdman

Any screen shots from the chat? I can't access it from my iPad. I'm happy it's coming so soon. Ready to wrap up my preorders.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:58 AM   #359
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I didn't get any screen grabs from the video, but here's two phone pics I took of it in Dallas. They said the paint would be tweaked for the production piece.

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:39 PM   #360
FROBAY
Phoenix

Yeah, that's bad ass.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote