Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #441
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

guys i'm broken too..i don't know how i'm gonna do it... i've PO Starscream, Hulk Transformation, Storm , Weapon X, Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy, White Magneto and i already have Spider-man and Optimus Prime on PO from TCC..don't count what i have from Sideshow and Prime 1..i've paid for Iron Fist and Kingpin and have Shibumi..also on PO .it's more than an addiction ..i just hope XM won't release those pieces too soon..i've to sell a few i already have.
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:40 PM   #442
Jibber82
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I had to order this. Will be my first XM piece. Hopefully it displays well with SS Dark Phoenix and soon to come Magneto
Jibber82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #443
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
guys i'm broken too..i don't know how i'm gonna do it... i've PO Starscream, Hulk Transformation, Storm , Weapon X, Dark Phoenix, Poison Ivy, White Magneto and i already have Spider-man and Optimus Prime on PO from TCC..don't count what i have from Sideshow and Prime 1..i've paid for Iron Fist and Kingpin and have Shibumi..also on PO .it's more than an addiction ..i just hope XM won't release those pieces too soon..i've to sell a few i already have.
Holy!!!!! That is one of the most impressive PO lists I have ever seen!!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:55 PM   #444
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Exclamation

Quote:
And I thought I had a lot of pre orders! I have a total of every company combined 10 and 6 from XM lol
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #445
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
You're nuts. WOW. That is a crazy list.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:17 PM   #446
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Commence to whoring yourself like me. You work one street corner while I work the other.
Hey I think we've got a decent plan then!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:20 PM   #447
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
I want 6 and have to sacrifice other wants. Basically xm has a monopoly on my wallet for the time being.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #448
Sanitarium84
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:

Sounds like me too! Decided to primarily focus on XM since I am based here. Have on PO:

Optimus Prime
Predator
Hulk Transformation
Planet hulk
Magneto
Dark Phoenix
Iron man classic
Deathstroke
Weapon X
Moon Knight
Venom (Prime 1)

I don't have much display space but heck it.. YOLO
Sanitarium84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:54 AM   #449
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah. Plus, I did state awhile back I would get over the white if they fixed the crusty boot texture, which they did

I guess the plus side is that her costume still has silver in it on the torso and the shoulder plates.
Its actually got silver all throughout it. The undercoat is silver while the top is pearlescent. Also the boots has silver accents as well on the soles and other spots I believe. She has more silver tones than a cursory glance would show.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:04 AM   #450
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Curosry glance -- I looked at those photos constantly. It's more white than silver as you can see by the silver insets looking fabulous. And the suit is more off-white/pearl than the stark white that TAS always had. But it's still NOT comic book silver

Though I still stick to my guns that I wish her hair was a brighter white and never looked gray from any angle.

No matter what, we all know I will get her somehow. Damn this Ororo obsession.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote