Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 12-11-2014, 10:18 PM   #41
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yea, that is the main thing keeping me from touching Blackbeard. He is too cliché looking of a pirate. He needs his powers effects going on to make him stand out as being from One Piece (for me anyways).

Can't wait for the story to get towards a fight against the Blackbeard crew. That is going to be crazy, and I really wonder how Luffy is going to be able to fight against that power (assuming that the double pain thing does not 1 shot Blackbeard when Luffy elephant punches him).
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #42
MrYac
Hercules

haha, that would be amazing in it's anticlimacticness if there is a big showdown on Raftel between the 2 of them and it ends with 1 punch
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:42 PM   #43
Sharkey

ikr
Old 12-29-2014, 04:18 PM   #44
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Pics of my Zoro in the Tsume thread in general guys
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #45
MrYac
Hercules

finally got my Fujitora in today, the shop shipped him out December 8th but man is that EMS shipping slow, but that aside glad to have him.

here he is with Kaku, hard to tell because it's a bad picture and Kaku didn't want to come off of his base but he's quite a bit larger

expensive but glad I grabbed him when I did as he seems to be sold out at quite a few places
Old 01-07-2015, 11:49 PM   #46
Sharkey

He looks really well done, and again that Kaku is so good.

I'll definitely have to try and grab Fujitora later this year.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:55 AM   #47
MrYac
Hercules

I am certainly glad I picked them both up, Kaku was easily the coolest character from the whole Water 7 (though i'd still love a Jabra & Kumadori to get the PoP treatment someday) ordeal and while he hasn't done much yet I really like Fujitora as a character, it's nice getting a few Marines that aren't total d-bags in the series.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #48
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Congrats, great statues.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:18 PM   #49
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I am certainly glad I picked them both up, Kaku was easily the coolest character from the whole Water 7 (though i'd still love a Jabra & Kumadori to get the PoP treatment someday) ordeal and while he hasn't done much yet I really like Fujitora as a character, it's nice getting a few Marines that aren't total d-bags in the series.
hey MrYac, BBTS is selling Rob on clearance right now. A great P.O.P. piece, just thought I'd let you know since you are a fan of his group.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...47&mode=retail

Also, damn it that Fujitora is completely sold out. So much for possibly getting it later. I really did not expect him to go that fast.
Old 02-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #50
Sharkey

Ok, WTF?! Just saw 2 new P.O.P. came up for pre-order, and neither is Buggy or anyone else that really deserves one.

They are ANOTHER Kidd one?! Who is asking for this?! He was only in like 2 chapters, and his 1st P.O.P. entry (which imo was cooler than this one) is still on clearance sale on a number of sites due to no one giving a F about him: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...14&mode=retail

And (I believe this is the second entry) Killer, who I do not even remember where he appeared that is how little he matters: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...13&mode=retail

So what the heck are they thinking about with these releases?! They could be doing any number of the admirals or other devil fruit users in their "MAS" line like Marco: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...=FIGURE-004554

Heck they have not even done updated versions of the main crew in the P.O.P. line yet, or finished doing the characters that continue to win the 10 and 20 fan favorite characters contests.