Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 08-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #21
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

If that was my cat i would make her life a living hell.

Even in my area there is stray cats, but all you need to to do is catch them in a safe way. Get them spayed for free and release them back where ya got them. Towns just dont want them to multiply which is why they can do it for free, plus they help keep vermin away.

I say throw her arsh in a empty garbage truck after a days collection for 15 hours as a joke.....
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #22
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

crazy or not, that is pretty cold and heartless.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #23
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
If that was my cat i would make her life a living hell.

Even in my area there is stray cats, but all you need to to do is catch them in a safe way. Get them spayed for free and release them back where ya got them. Towns just dont want them to multiply which is why they can do it for free, plus they help keep vermin away.

I say throw her arsh in a empty garbage truck after a days collection for 15 hours as a joke.....
That seems like a great scheme.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #24
MrYac
Hercules

eh, i love animals and it was a stupid thing to do, but honestly i always find it hillarious how animal abuses are seen in worse light then people who commit much more serious crimes, if she murdered a child i highly doubt the news would've made it out of her original country, and i doubt people would feel she was as vile as they do now that she put a cat in a trash can
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #25
Hunter Frost
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Angry Mary Bale - Beeyotch Extraordinaire

She deserves all the Hell she's inevitably going to get from people. She's going to be so scared and stressed that she's going to eat twice her body weight in food and blow up. Or so I think.
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #26
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

that made me laugh. she looks around and just tosses it in. i would love to know what was going on in her mind. weirdos are funny. course if something bad actually happened to the cat i would have been upset like the rest but no harm no foul
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #27
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Apparently she has been interviewed, and is now claiming it was just a joke ??? How lame is that ??? I don't think she's a wacko, she's just a very special kind of a-hole !
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:56 AM   #28
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Watching the news tonight, apparently people have set up facebook sites suggesting anyone who sees this woman should head-butt her in the street they really love their pets over there.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:24 AM   #29
RichBamf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
eh, i love animals and it was a stupid thing to do, but honestly i always find it hillarious how animal abuses are seen in worse light then people who commit much more serious crimes, if she murdered a child i highly doubt the news would've made it out of her original country, and i doubt people would feel she was as vile as they do now that she put a cat in a trash can
I dunno, look how reviled people like Myra Hindley or Rose West are...when a woman committs a serious crime, the media backlash is always worse, mainly I think because of gender stereotyping.

I think the level of public outrage has gone a bit far, I think she should be fined and banned from having animals herself, that seems like the best thing IMO.

Plus, I personally think she's only sorry, and thought it was a joke, because she got caught. I bet if she hadn't have been caught on CCTV she probably would've done the same thing again...
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #30
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichBamf View Post
I dunno, look how reviled people like Myra Hindley or Rose West are...when a woman committs a serious crime, the media backlash is always worse, mainly I think because of gender stereotyping.

I think the level of public outrage has gone a bit far, I think she should be fined and banned from having animals herself, that seems like the best thing IMO.

Plus, I personally think she's only sorry, and thought it was a joke, because she got caught. I bet if she hadn't have been caught on CCTV she probably would've done the same thing again...
I agree 100%

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote