Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-19-2019, 04:25 AM   #3461
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I expect Oniri creations to do SK on horse in 1:6.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:25 AM   #3462
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
looks like lighting, they did have blue overhead lights that can be seen on other pics
Ah, makes sense. Thanks man!
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:26 AM   #3463
SONICobra
Batman

man does this look bad ass, i think the pose looks pretty boss
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:14 AM   #3464
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

I think this looks good, but the more and more I look at it I’m not super wowed by it. There are two things that always stick out to me. Personally, the base is really bothering me. Just doesn’t look good at all and takes away from Skull Knight. The more I look at it, the more hideous it becomes and reminds me of SK in the Phantom of the Opera. The candles man, why lol. A new nit pick is, I’m not liking his head tilted downwards. Its too much and again, takes away from Skull Knight imo. I don’t know, to me, Skull Knight should have been the most impressive piece out of the Berserk line. I’m just not impressed. Glad to see a SK coming out. Just not impressed.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 11:16 AM   #3465
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
I think this looks good, but the more and more I look at it I’m not super wowed by it. There are two things that always stick out to me. Personally, the base is really bothering me. Just doesn’t look good at all and takes away from Skull Knight. The more I look at it, the more hideous it becomes and reminds me of SK in the Phantom of the Opera. The candles man, why lol. A new nit pick is, I’m not liking his head tilted downwards. Its too much and again, takes away from Skull Knight imo. I don’t know, to me, Skull Knight should have been the most impressive piece out of the Berserk line. I’m just not impressed. Glad to see a SK coming out. Just not impressed.
I agree for the most part. I still think it's an awesome piece, but I did feel a bit underwhelmed when I saw the reveal. I feel like he should be bigger and bulkier. Good thing they're still releasing the horse version.
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:35 PM   #3466
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I think this looks awesome it's a museum pose but it still manages to convey the characters presence perfectly. And if the horse version is in more of an action pose then then having them both will really bring an entire collection together
Zombiez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:05 PM   #3467
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
A new nit pick is, I’m not liking his head tilted downwards.
Yep that bugs me as well, having statues with the head looking down like that is a pain because it usually means you have to raise them up higher in a display.

That was one of the major things that bugged me about the Colossus PF from Sideshow.
Old 06-20-2019, 01:16 PM   #3468
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Wow, tough crowd. I think he looks pretty dang sweet. I'm totally not buying it, but I appreesh. His head is barely angled downward. Looks like a similar angle to Guts in that pic.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #3469
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Yep that bugs me as well, having statues with the head looking down like that is a pain because it usually means you have to raise them up higher in a display.

That was one of the major things that bugged me about the Colossus PF from Sideshow.
I bet the head moves. There’s no way they woulda make it looking down like that.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:26 PM   #3470
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Isn't the Rose and Thorns on his shield suppose to be coloured ? Having a small amount of colour in his design is a nice contrast to his overall monotone look.

Not crazy about the amount of battle damage P1 have put on the shield either, it looks like a piece of scrap iron.