Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-05-2017, 01:46 PM   #501
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
If you like your statues looking like a freak of nature go for it, just a shame that SS is starting to make this a common aspect of their female statues... I believe this is the 4th statue they've done it to, I'm glad other companies are not following this trend (as far as I know). As for the main focus of this statue, lets be honest like many SS female statue its her tits, but those of us who can get pass that and look at the sculpt as a whole might be disappointed with their exaggeration of the "Plastic Man" styled legs.

As for the pose, usually when one leg is in front of the other they are walking. Makes a little more sense that she's walking out of the flames vs standing in them.

As fun as it is to debate I think we've gone as far as we can with this one....
Maybe comics aren’t for you man.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:59 PM   #502
CyborgHunter
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
Maybe comics aren’t for you man.
CyborgHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #503
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Omg people are still -----ing about the damn leg? It's not changing, so accept it and move on.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #504
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'm More miff about the pricing then the legs. What I would like before preordering with my $50 discount, will ssc have any intention to release the other 2 girls. Don't want the same issue with sucker Punch, Tron and the g.i.joe line...which desolved almost immediately.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:04 PM   #505
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Omg people are still -----ing about the damn leg? It's not changing, so accept it and move on.
I don't see where is the problem. Very interesting things were said, anatomically speaking. A lot of people prefers to buy a healthy statue. It's very understandable. SS could deliver Abbey with a first aid medical kit, a leg splint and a cane. It would be much appreciated by most of the collectors. ( I, for example)
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:15 PM   #506
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
I don't see where is the problem. Very interesting things were said, anatomically speaking. A lot of people prefers to buy a healthy statue. It's very understandable. SS could deliver Abbey with a first aid medical kit, a leg splint and a cane. It would be much appreciated by most of the collectors. ( I, for example)
If it would please the court, SSC could release a nagging doctor informing Abbey about the dangers of of hyper extension, and the EX could be an x-ray of the leg. I need this amount of realism in my comic book statues.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #507
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
If it would please the court, SSC could release a nagging doctor informing Abbey about the dangers of of hyper extension, and the EX could be an x-ray of the leg. I need this amount of realism in my comic book statues.
Ha! That's hilarious!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:10 PM   #508
TheStig88
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
No there wasn't. People said it was impossible for a leg to bend like that, people showed that it wasn't. Nag nag nag. It's all preference, doesn't matter, Sideshow isn't changing anything.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #509
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:13 PM   #510
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post

That's really not related to Abbey ...but I'll take it. Yeowza!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote