Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-30-2019, 08:26 PM   #141
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
OK, this has an estimated ship date around 1/20.

But Spec Fic's page also states

So if you go through SF, is it being shipped to each buyer direct from Singapore, or is SF getting them in and then shipping from his location?

Either way, US customers would still need to take on one to two months- which would take actual delivery mid February thru early March.
Out of the whole first six months of the year, that's the exact time I'll be on the road for work.

Huge-ass parcel.
Likely winter conditions/snow on the ground
No one home to take receipt and check for breakage/issues.

Great

...actually that should be
Spec Fiction says 1/20. But XM website says Q4 2020.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:19 PM   #142
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I'm wondering how safe is the sea freight option. Sometimes you get what you pay for.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:20 PM   #143
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
I'm wondering how safe is the sea freight option. Sometimes you get what you pay for.
I was wondering the same thing myself. The overall price is lower than I thought it’d be so if it’s still $250 vs $100 when it comes time to ship, I may just to that route.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:36 PM   #144
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal10 View Post
Spec Fiction says 1/20. But XM website says Q4 2020.
As someone earlier said, that translates to Q4 2019- Q1 2020.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:36 PM   #145
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Bought from specfiction shop I’m not missing out on that388 ES. Just did the down payment and 14 month payment plan.
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:38 PM   #146
Divinesorrow
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Sea freight is how most things from other countries arrive to the US. It’s how all prime 1 pieces are shipped to Sideshow first before Sideshow sends the pieces out to their customers. I wouldn’t worry about it too much besides the longer wait.
Divinesorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:45 PM   #147
pdenham
Teen Titans

Having the option of a cheaper but substantially longer shipping versus something more expensive but that would get here in a week to ten days, if not sooner, is very handy and my choice will likely come down to timing.

I used the down payment option, but may contact Todd to see if I can change that to a full payment before the five day window is up.

Was planning to make IS Hawkman my swan song, for a good few years at least. This threw those plans out the window.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:13 PM   #148
RisingPhoenix
Frackin!

Hi guys. I will be available to answer questions on LBS, but i have an embarrassing question first. Can someone help me out on how to do the multiple quotes answers at one time? New to on here and not show how to do. Thanks!
RisingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:20 PM   #149
RisingPhoenix
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
This should top out a little under 35", correct?

That's going by Rogers being 6'5" and figuring the base will end up being just under 10" where the feet start.
Hi there! The official product mesurements are :

45cm L x 38cm W x 84cm H

And yes you are correct in regards to the torsos. We will have two torsos for this piece. Lot of R & D was done on seeing if we could use one torso only, but in the end to make it seamless and work perfectly we needed a seperate torso. We could have scrapped the 'I Want You' pose, but felt we wanted to give as much out there as possible. I'm hoping for the amount of switchouts and poses that we have given something very fair for the price. Thanks so much everyone for the support and comments!
RisingPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:21 PM   #150
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
Hi guys. I will be available to answer questions on LBS, but i have an embarrassing question first. Can someone help me out on how to do the multiple quotes answers at one time? New to on here and not show how to do. Thanks!
Instead of hitting the "Quote" button in the bottom right portion of a post, hit the smaller "+ button to the right of it. It will turn from blue to red. When you are done doing this to as many posts as you want, hit "Post Reply" button at the bottom left of any page. It will bring in ALL the quotes you selected, in the order that you selected them.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote