Old 04-30-2019, 04:34 AM   #1141
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Thanks bud
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 12:42 AM   #1142
dw316
Justice League

If we ordered through Sideshow, does Prime 1 do replacement parts or sell them if we contact them directly? Past the Sideshow 30 day returns policy, wasn't able to un-box due to lack of space, so wondering if Prime 1 helps out since they still have him in stock on their site?
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:23 AM   #1143
Araxel
Fantastic Four

Yeah congrats HiTMAN... can't get myself to buy him.

In Europe he costs ~1200€ (before 19% sales tax and shipping) which is 1350$. The price difference is just insane...
Araxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 04:44 PM   #1144
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
If we ordered through Sideshow, does Prime 1 do replacement parts or sell them if we contact them directly? Past the Sideshow 30 day returns policy, wasn't able to un-box due to lack of space, so wondering if Prime 1 helps out since they still have him in stock on their site?
The simple answer is probably no, which is why a few of us were concerned that you still hadn't unboxed your pieces. Unfortunately it would've been safer to unbox, check the pieces, and then pack it back up if you had to. Especially with the venom.

And with all the issues with Prime 1 and Sideshow, chances are that even if you did contact Sideshow in time, they would say that they still had no replacement parts. And being outside the 30 day window you now can't return it for a full refund etc. And Prime 1 probably won't help as they will say that you have to contact your direct retailer etc.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #1145
dw316
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
The simple answer is probably no, which is why a few of us were concerned that you still hadn't unboxed your pieces. Unfortunately it would've been safer to unbox, check the pieces, and then pack it back up if you had to. Especially with the venom.

And with all the issues with Prime 1 and Sideshow, chances are that even if you did contact Sideshow in time, they would say that they still had no replacement parts. And being outside the 30 day window you now can't return it for a full refund etc. And Prime 1 probably won't help as they will say that you have to contact your direct retailer etc.
I ended up emailing both Sideshow and Prime 1 yesterday, still haven't heard back from Sideshow but Prime 1 surprisingly got back to me today and asked for pictures. Not sure what that means, but fingers crossed. If anything, the break looks clean so I can possibly glue it back if I can find out what other statue collectors use. If anyone knows a good product for the symbiote pieces, please feel free to share. Might actually save time than waiting for a replacement coming from overseas.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:05 AM   #1146
dw316
Justice League

Prime 1 Studios is the best. They said they will be asking the factory if they have that part. Meanwhile, still no reply from Sideshow Returns/Replacement department.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #1147
sparda
The Avengers

Well sorry to disappoint you, but some peolple have been posting the same approach on FB, with P1 providing them with a replacement, yet it has to be shipped through SSC, after which SSC said they won't be doing that...
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 02:55 AM   #1148
dw316
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparda View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you, but some peolple have been posting the same approach on FB, with P1 providing them with a replacement, yet it has to be shipped through SSC, after which SSC said they won't be doing that...
Wow, I'm not sure if Prime 1 contacted them or not but Sideshow got back to me and said they're sending a replacement. This is very fortunate, thank you both to Prime 1 and Sideshow for excellent customer service.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190510-031319_Email.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	123218  
Old 05-12-2019, 09:04 AM   #1149
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
Wow, I'm not sure if Prime 1 contacted them or not but Sideshow got back to me and said they're sending a replacement. This is very fortunate, thank you both to Prime 1 and Sideshow for excellent customer service.
Good to know they came through for you! Mind if I screencap this to him? He could use it as an example for a case in which they did come through.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:44 AM   #1150
dw316
Justice League

What is the weight of the statue? Will a KOMPLEMENT PAX shelf support it or is this too heavy and would break the shelf?