Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-20-2018, 07:27 PM   #511
Atrana23
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluysken View Post
mine has chips off tip of the gun and piece that go in the gun they offered $75 off after it took two weeks to get back to me don't know what to do
Dang the damage sucks. I have been out of town but am going to go over mine again when I return. Also, the Bronze version just came out. I was never a fan of how P1 made a million variants and now Iron Studios does it with the only piece I own of them....not super happy but I much prefer the black or original over this bronze. Maybe in person it will look cool?
Atrana23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 08:05 PM   #512
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Damage always sucks, but it’s way worse on a piece of this size knowing how much of a pain it’d be to return. Not to mention how long we had to wait on this thing.

Well I finally got around to opening mine. Had to delay unboxing due to Christmas obligations and the house being in a general state of disarray as a result. This thing is a space hog when opening.

Overall I LOVE this piece. Easily the best Batman statue I’ve ever seen and I have a few. Pose and presence are off the charts. I have zero complaints with Batman himself. I do however wish the paint app on the BatSignal was better and they didn’t use decals that can’t be removed for the graffiti. Other than that this piece is ace! Like others I’ll need a new AC adapter. Mine lasted all of two on/off sessions. Ridiculous!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:51 PM   #513
Maldis

Received this a few weeks ago and love it. No damage or problems so far. I see a lot of conversations on this forum in regards to sculpted vs. fabric capes. This one includes a sculpted cape that takes up a ton of room.
Maldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 03:30 PM   #514
WolverineFan
I am da law!

I opened mine on Christmas Day and it was my first 1/3 statue ever and it’s huge! I was super impressed with it. The Batman to own in my opinion.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:47 AM   #515
ambasah
Red Skull

has anyone who ordered from a dealer received it yet ?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 06:20 AM   #516
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Damage always sucks, but it’s way worse on a piece of this size knowing how much of a pain it’d be to return. Not to mention how long we had to wait on this thing.

Well I finally got around to opening mine. Had to delay unboxing due to Christmas obligations and the house being in a general state of disarray as a result. This thing is a space hog when opening.

Overall I LOVE this piece. Easily the best Batman statue I’ve ever seen and I have a few. Pose and presence are off the charts. I have zero complaints with Batman himself. I do however wish the paint app on the BatSignal was better and they didn’t use decals that can’t be removed for the graffiti. Other than that this piece is ace! Like others I’ll need a new AC adapter. Mine lasted all of two on/off sessions. Ridiculous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I opened mine on Christmas Day and it was my first 1/3 statue ever and it’s huge! I was super impressed with it. The Batman to own in my opinion.
I will agree that this is definitely THE Batman to own.

It's actually sad that people are completely dismissive of it. Look at the SOTY awards, it's like the piece never existed, not even a nomination....
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 10:20 PM   #517
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
I will agree that this is definitely THE Batman to own.

It's actually sad that people are completely dismissive of it. Look at the SOTY awards, it's like the piece never existed, not even a nomination....
I think it wasn’t nominated this year because it was nominated last year and this is a repaint.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:51 PM   #518
Atrana23

Deleted.. wrong section for that.

Last edited by Hellboy; 01-26-2019 at 09:09 PM. Reason: B/S/T violation
Atrana23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 03:12 PM   #519
KVC1986

So I'm hoping to get this piece one day. I would also like to get a Joker companion piece to go with it. Any one have any ideas? I was thinking of the Arkham Asylum Joker by Sideshow. I know that's 24 inches and this Batman is around 35 inches. Any one have any other suggestions? Would be appreciated.
KVC1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:59 PM   #520
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC1986 View Post
So I'm hoping to get this piece one day. I would also like to get a Joker companion piece to go with it. Any one have any ideas? I was thinking of the Arkham Asylum Joker by Sideshow. I know that's 24 inches and this Batman is around 35 inches. Any one have any other suggestions? Would be appreciated.
1/3 P1 Joker. Arkham knight or Arkham Origins.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote