Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-28-2018, 10:10 AM   #501
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
It appears that Tweeterhead sent my Harley to my old address where I lived when I ordered her. When I moved in July last year I sent Debbie an email asking her to change my address and she sent me an email back confirming she had done it. I was not able to find anywhere in their system to do an edit on an order so I had to have her do it. But for some reason it didn't happen. I just sent her an email seeing what can be done.
So the new residents get a free Harley Quinn?
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 10:29 AM   #502
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwestley13 View Post
So the new residents get a free Harley Quinn?

I went by when I found out this morning that it was delivered to the wrong address and left a note on the door and knocked but no one answered. Didn't look like anyone actually lived there, it's a rental house. I'm thinking it might have been sitting on the porch overnight and was taken. UPS tracking says it was left by the front door.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:03 AM   #503
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
I went by when I found out this morning that it was delivered to the wrong address and left a note on the door and knocked but no one answered. Didn't look like anyone actually lived there, it's a rental house. I'm thinking it might have been sitting on the porch overnight and was taken. UPS tracking says it was left by the front door.
This is a major problem in my neighborhood. Stories of people who follow UPS trucks and wait, then dash up and grab packages off porches.

Why I deliver packages to my office.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:18 AM   #504
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
It appears that Tweeterhead sent my Harley to my old address where I lived when I ordered her. When I moved in July last year I sent Debbie an email asking her to change my address and she sent me an email back confirming she had done it. I was not able to find anywhere in their system to do an edit on an order so I had to have her do it. But for some reason it didn't happen. I just sent her an email seeing what can be done.
As long as you have the email thread that she changed the address and the ups info showing it was sent to the old address they should replace or refund.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:27 AM   #505
bwestley13
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
This is a major problem in my neighborhood. Stories of people who follow UPS trucks and wait, then dash up and grab packages off porches.

Why I deliver packages to my office.
I have never had a problem with porch pirates where I live. The only time I had a missing package I contacted Fedex. Turned out they dropped it off in front of the wrong apartment, 2 levels down, and I had walked by it two days before they delivered it to me.
bwestley13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:06 PM   #506
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
As long as you have the email thread that she changed the address and the ups info showing it was sent to the old address they should replace or refund.

I replied to Debbie on my email chain with her from 7/28 of last year since I still had it in my email folder. When I go into my account online at the Tweeterhead website it shows the correct mailing address, so I am not sure why it was mailed to my old one.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:46 PM   #507
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

I just unboxed my Harley and she is perfect! No flaws that I can see. And as long as you open it with the number 2 facing up, you’re good!
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:49 PM   #508
nearmint
Phoenix

Just heard from Debbie. They're getting some replacement parts on Monday. She'll ship me out a new EX head.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 03:52 PM   #509
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Took some quick pics. Didn't really set up the light box right since I was in a rush, but they didn't turn out too bad. Overall, I really like the statue. The paint isn't perfect by any means, but from normal viewing distance she looks fantastic. I did have a chip on my Joker EX and a spot of red paint on the regular Harley head. The extra base is really solid and heavy, but I don't know if I'll ever use it--at least I won't with my current display since the statue is already pretty tall.

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:21 PM   #510
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
I just unboxed my Harley and she is perfect! No flaws that I can see. And as long as you open it with the number 2 facing up, you’re good!
Or not. My EX head did have a broken scarf and I didn't drop it - I knew I was in trouble when I saw some paint flakes in the plastic bag (there was also an area without paint near where the scarf was cracking apart).

I do wonder if there was supposed to be some kind of code on that proof of purchase... I mean, if we wanted to get $15 off of a statue right now, what would we do? The only thing I can think of is they can just see our orders and if we e-mail them they'll take the $$$ off. I suspect it's more likely there were supposed to be codes on the proof of purchase, though.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote