Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #221
Ulfnar
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
might turn him into a blood angel :P

also dunno y the exhaust bells are facing up :|
Lol, I just noticed that, that definitely needs to be brought to prime 1s attention to get fixed. I actually just sent an email via their "contact us" page on the prime1 main website about the error with the prototype. Anyone who has any interest in this statue, I encourage sending emails as well so they fix that issue before production!

As for the sister of battle, they may not have gotten that aproved, or may be dealing with license issues since it seems like they only have the license to do DoW 3 stuff. but who knows.
Ulfnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:12 AM   #222
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Kelvin just fixed it.

Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:13 AM   #223
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
Kelvin just fixed it.

nice ;p thanks for the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfnar View Post
Lol, I just noticed that, that definitely needs to be brought to prime 1s attention to get fixed. I actually just sent an email via their "contact us" page on the prime1 main website about the error with the prototype. Anyone who has any interest in this statue, I encourage sending emails as well so they fix that issue before production!

As for the sister of battle, they may not have gotten that aproved, or may be dealing with license issues since it seems like they only have the license to do DoW 3 stuff. but who knows.
I hope they branch past dow3, otherwise I don't see me getting too much stuff from them :| Still I'm pleased enough with this one to buy it. Not stoked or nothing like I am for H.M.O's stuff, but enough :P

I don't think DOW3 will get a DLC as substantial as a new army, it's too crap for that much effort.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 10:07 AM   #224
Ulfnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
nice ;p thanks for the pic

I hope they branch past dow3, otherwise I don't see me getting too much stuff from them :| Still I'm pleased enough with this one to buy it. Not stoked or nothing like I am for H.M.O's stuff, but enough :P

I don't think DOW3 will get a DLC as substantial as a new army, it's too crap for that much effort.

I just downloaded it now for 12 dollars from humble monthly to play through the single player. you know a game wasn't well received when it's on humble monthly within a year.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:36 AM   #225
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Of all the chapters they pick a lame obscure chapter. Too bad. Any of the first founding chapters would have been great.
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:30 PM   #226
radizero
Frackin!

I'm sorry, I really want to like this but in my opinion it's so poorly excectued. The lenses looks like bug-eyes, the details are messy/muddy and there's no attention to detail. I mean the purity zeals dont even have text on them...
radizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 02:55 PM   #227
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfnar View Post
I just downloaded it now for 12 dollars from humble monthly to play through the single player. you know a game wasn't well received when it's on humble monthly within a year.
worse it's part of 3 hook games, which isn't done unless the hook game itself isn't worth it by itself :P
Old 04-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #228
Ulfnar

I wonder when we're going to see more from this line.

I want that basic space marine, but I think they definitely need something from one of the other races. If they only have the license for dawn of war 3, a farseer Macha would be good for example.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:23 PM   #229
dao2
Cyclops

I guess, tbh I am really disappointed in P1s direction on 40k, but psyked about H.M.O's.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM   #230
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I will definitely get the normal p1 space marine.... but truthfully i think hmo will be better because they apparently have the license to do the primarchs
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote