Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 07-17-2016, 09:12 AM   #131
apellica
The Herculoids

Wrex would be all I need.
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:48 AM   #132
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

No disrespect to Mordin fans, but I'm still puzzled about the decision to go with him before Wrex.

Wrex seemed like such an obvious way to go as a follow up to Tali and to complete the original alien members of the Normandy crew.

If this line is truly in danger of being discontinued, Wrex will probably be the most glaring omission next to Shephard.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 01:55 PM   #133
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I think the reason for the omission of Wrex is simple logistics and cost effectiveness. Any Krogan statue is going to be massive in 1/4 scale, so not only will the cost be at least 1.5x to 2x the price of Mordin/Liara/Garrus but shipping something like that is going to be heavy and large and even more expensive.
Based on those issues it is better to stay with the more normal size characters for now. The character i would say is next (lets hope) is Legion, EDI, Jack or Thane based on popularity.

I know how you feel, I really want my Grunt statue one day.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 03:07 PM   #134
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacheyon View Post
I think the reason for the omission of Wrex is simple logistics and cost effectiveness. Any Krogan statue is going to be massive in 1/4 scale, so not only will the cost be at least 1.5x to 2x the price of Mordin/Liara/Garrus but shipping something like that is going to be heavy and large and even more expensive.
Based on those issues it is better to stay with the more normal size characters for now. The character i would say is next (lets hope) is Legion, EDI, Jack or Thane based on popularity.

I know how you feel, I really want my Grunt statue one day.
Wrex isn't much bigger then the others, he's just a bit bulkier.... I could see him costing maybe 10%-20% more then the others.

built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:51 PM   #135
NullMind
Frackin!

Do you guys think Gaming Heads will continue this line, we got those 4 announced, but only 2 actually shipped so far, and the popularity of the game goes away with every passing year.

I bought the first 2 and PO's the other 2, but decided to just bit the bullet and buy Sheppard from Sideshow (second hand market), as it's looking like we might not see any more from Gaming Heads ... hope i'm wrong
NullMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:55 PM   #136
NullMind
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullMind View Post
Do you guys think Gaming Heads will continue this line, we got those 4 announced, but only 2 actually shipped so far, and the popularity of the game goes away with every passing year.

I bought the first 2 and PO's the other 2, but decided to just bit the bullet and buy Sheppard from Sideshow (second hand market), as it's looking like we might not see any more from Gaming Heads ... hope i'm wrong
Just read the rest of this thread .. yeah, doesn't look good, paid too much for Sheppard EX .. but at least will have a good lineup to show.
NullMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:04 PM   #137
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullMind View Post
Just read the rest of this thread .. yeah, doesn't look good, paid too much for Sheppard EX .. but at least will have a good lineup to show.
Yeah I would of liked Ashley and a GH Commander Shepard but I can live with the setup I'll have once Tali comes out.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:16 PM   #138
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:07 AM   #139
brentflynn
Blue Falcon

Cool!
brentflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:12 AM   #140
dao2
Cyclops

nice, bring on thane

then wrex :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote