Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-08-2020, 01:26 PM   #271
FROBAY
Phoenix

The Star Trek cats just appeared in the new section of Sideshow site. Maybe Chronicle worked a deal with Sideshow?

Last edited by FROBAY; 10-08-2020 at 02:05 PM.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:49 PM   #272
TeaRexual
Doh!

Partial.ly just sent me this e-mail along with a long list of refunded payments going to an account that is no longer open and a gift card that I clearly dont have anymore so I am probably screwed on receiving any part of these refunds.

This was for the Velociraptors in the Kitchen scene.

Quote:
Hello

Unfortunately, the merchant, Chronicle Collectibles, will be unable to fulfill your order.

A refund of xx.xx was successfully processed to payment method Visa debit card ending in xxxx. Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to clear your bank account.

If you had more payments on your plan, you will receive a notiifcation for each payment refunded. You can also confirm all refunds in your Partial.ly customer account at partial.ly/login. Your refunds can be found under Other Payment Plans > Details > Refunds

Refunds can only be returned to the card that made the payment. However, if the card has since been canceled or expired, the refund will still return to the bank account associated with that card within 5-10 business days.

If you have any questions, please email support@partial.ly
TeaRexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #273
statuehungry
A day without sunshine is like... night.

at least you have some sort of refund, i've heard NOTHING, and I did not go the partial.ly route, I may never order another piece again, 1700 bucks could be lost, I really wanted that TRI tops wall bust, no one makes one of these grrrr
statuehungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:25 PM   #274
FROBAY
Phoenix

Got some Partial.ly refunds today. Still out a lot of money from Chronicle direct orders. I’m investigating my options at this point. It’s hard to believe a lot of this product isn’t about finished at the manufacturer,.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:26 PM   #275
dclemm79
Doh!

Just received my refund from Partial.ly. They refunded me for each individual payment instead of one lump sum. Fine with me. I hate to see how things are with Chronicle currently but I just couldn’t take a chance with that much money. I’m still probably out the Barbasol can (Paid Chronicle directly for that) but have hopes that maybe it gets fulfilled one day...who knows. I can survive a $200 loss but not almost $1500.
dclemm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:48 PM   #276
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

My inbox just blew up as well. 30 emails from Partial.ly in a span of a few minutes. Now I'll just keep an eye on my credit card to reflect these refunds.

Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:53 PM   #277
TeaRexual
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
My inbox just blew up as well. 30 emails from Partial.ly in a span of a few minutes. Now I'll just keep an eye on my credit card to reflect these refunds.

This is exactly how mine looks.

No refunds yet on the 1/6th scale articulated raptor they were planning. Maybe they are still going to produce that one.
TeaRexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 04:03 PM   #278
Vader
Ghost

What were the oustanding orders? was it mainly prime 1 stuff, or chronicle product?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 04:34 PM   #279
BrineBlank
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Got some Partial.ly refunds today. Still out a lot of money from Chronicle direct orders. I’m investigating my options at this point. It’s hard to believe a lot of this product isn’t about finished at the manufacturer,.
Certainly some stuff had to be ready or almost ready to go and they wouldn't just throw it in the trash bin but have seen some of the side of things it happens. Wonder if the manufacturers will pop up on ebay with a bunch of product in the coming years to recoup their loss. SS said we can get a full refund or credit for the Raptor head that has been due for years. I told the wife to hold out until the end of October...we tried to see if they had Dinosauria T-rex in hiding somewhere but they said no. (Pretty sure they hold back some items for auctions). Some of that line (other than the crap paint jobs customers got) were modeled pretty well. I guess they killed that line. After this debacle I'm inclined to go with a few other people I know that do dino's and then I don't have to pay $400 for a statue and then $300 for a repaint.
BrineBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 05:19 PM   #280
Vader
Ghost

what were the main items people never received? was it mainly prime 1 stuff?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote