Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #1021
Mean Green
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Hershel needs to realize the group's respected his wishes up until then.. but he's an old man with a few kids who owns property, in a time that merely "owning property" no longer holds any weight.
You sound like you'd run crazy if the zombie apocalypse were to happen. You still have to respect order, young man!

Quote:
I wonder if it's going to be addressed that Hershel had Sophia locked away in the barn; he DID know the group was looking for a young girl, right? True, he might've thought she was just another resident of the nearby town... I guess mentioning that the girl they're looking for might be bumping around in his barn might've made for fewer episodes, though.
I don't think Hershel knew everyone who was in that barn. He said Otis used to be the one to get the zombies and put them in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Also, obviously they're doing this to further that plot thread, but I wish they would give Dale going after Shane for "causing Otis's death" a rest; last I checked, Dale's not psychic. His character's coming across as an old coot now, worse than Hershel, since he won't stop breathing down Shane's neck about it.
You're totally a Shane sympathizer! I agree, Dale is annoying as all hell. But at the end of the day, he's right. Shane did leave Otis to die. I think it's a stretch how he came to that conclusion (when he caught Shane aiming his rifle at Rick in Season 1) but it's still true. I do enjoy Shane's character though. I have a feeling he's going to kill another group member... probably Dale.
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #1022
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

I think them killing all the Zombies in the barn was a mistake.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #1023
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Shane = killing Dale, and scoring with Andrea. If he continues on this path, he'd be doing ok in my book lol
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #1024
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
I think them killing all the Zombies in the barn was a mistake.
It was terrible, I agree, and will result in them getting kicked off the property. But, big picture, I think it was good for the group to find out that Sophia was in there, otherwise there's no telling how long would that have spent out there combing the woods for her
Old 11-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #1025
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

I bet the odors of the zombies prevented other zombies from coming near there...

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #1026
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
You sound like you'd run crazy if the zombie apocalypse were to happen. You still have to respect order, young man!
In a zombie apocalypse, I think Argonus might become the warlord of the Northwest, like the Maestro
Old 11-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #1027
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
I bet the odors of the zombies prevented other zombies from coming near there...
If that were true, why do they congreate in the first place? The smell between living and dead flesh was never an issue before and the zombies were kept far enough away from the main house to be any good in that respect.

My question is, when they get kicked off the farm, who is going to go with them and why? In the books the zombie barn was what caused them to have to leave in the first place. Now what's the reason? Shane wanted to leave just because of zombie barn but he saw to that.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #1028
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Well, I dont think anyone is going to have a choice but to leave. The old man is going to be pissed.

I wonder what will happen with Glen and the young farmgirl hottie? Will he stay, or will she go?
Old 11-28-2011, 03:11 PM   #1029
Mean Green
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
In a zombie apocalypse, I think Argonus might become the warlord of the Northwest, like the Maestro
Haha, I see that totally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Well, I dont think anyone is going to have a choice but to leave. The old man is going to be pissed.

I wonder what will happen with Glen and the young farmgirl hottie? Will he stay, or will she go?
I hope she goes. Only thing this show was missing before she showed up was some eye candy. Amy was cute but they killed her pretty quickly.
Mean Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:14 PM   #1030
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green View Post
Haha, I see that totally.

I hope she goes. Only thing this show was missing before she showed up was some eye candy. Amy was cute but they killed her pretty quickly.
Agreed! I dont know what it is about her - she's not a stunning beauty - just a simple cutie, but damned sexy. She's just got that thing