Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2020, 08:41 AM   #1011
StefanCo
Justice League
 
StefanCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 257
waiting list

Can anyone tell me what are the chances if you are on the waiting list to actuall convert to an order?
Does this happen often or is it a matter of much luck? Does it make a difference on exclusive vs regular?

I mean an order directly from P1.
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 04:49 PM   #1012
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 1,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanCo View Post
Can anyone tell me what are the chances if you are on the waiting list to actuall convert to an order?
Does this happen often or is it a matter of much luck? Does it make a difference on exclusive vs regular?

I mean an order directly from P1.
You have a good chance of getting converted p1 statues have long wait times so some people cancel.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 10:23 PM   #1013
Starck
Fantastic Four
 
Starck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanCo View Post
Can anyone tell me what are the chances if you are on the waiting list to actuall convert to an order?
Does this happen often or is it a matter of much luck? Does it make a difference on exclusive vs regular?

I mean an order directly from P1.
I've never had my order converted, used to have 5 waitlisted orders, now cancelled 3 and bought from other online store instead.
Starck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:23 AM   #1014
ovp3664
Blue Falcon
 
ovp3664's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Down Under/ Melbourne
Posts: 555
Luck and good timing I think with waitlists generally.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:24 AM   #1015
StefanCo
Justice League
 
StefanCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 257
Got this from P1:

"Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the exact waiting number, customers are chosen according to the order date,
and there is no guarantee of getting the product even if you have been waitlisted.

First, we have to ship it for pre order customers, and if there is a cancelation from pre order customers, it opens a quota for customers on the waitlist.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions."


It's on non-Regular version I want to get, so I think P1 is the only way to get it.

I'm thinking about getting a Regular from a local store, and see how it turns out with the Waitlist order. That way I might end up with 2, but I guess sold out statues keep their value to resell?
StefanCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:48 AM   #1016
ovp3664
Blue Falcon
 
ovp3664's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Down Under/ Melbourne
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanCo View Post
Got this from P1:

"Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the exact waiting number, customers are chosen according to the order date,
and there is no guarantee of getting the product even if you have been waitlisted.

First, we have to ship it for pre order customers, and if there is a cancelation from pre order customers, it opens a quota for customers on the waitlist.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions."


It's on non-Regular version I want to get, so I think P1 is the only way to get it.

I'm thinking about getting a Regular from a local store, and see how it turns out with the Waitlist order. That way I might end up with 2, but I guess sold out statues keep their value to resell?
Im in the same situation with the Batman Ninja Deluxe. Sideshow is now my only option for a conversion. :-(
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 12:22 AM   #1017
darkslayer101
Doh!
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 11
So I pre-ordered Dante on 09/13/2019, I was wondering when will they ship the product. Thanks!
darkslayer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:32 PM   #1018
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2,148
P1 has barely revealed anything this year, right?

I also see their "Coming Soon" page is now blank.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #1019
ukshaun
Phoenix
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 12,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
P1 has barely revealed anything this year, right?

I also see their "Coming Soon" page is now blank.
Probably a good thing.
For all the things that makes Prime 1 great, there is a side to their business model that sometimes fails to stack up.
They mentioned Street Fighter ages ago, and the line sort of dried up? what ever happened to the rumored Chun-Li piece?
They offered 2 Death Stranding pieces, at crazy hight prices, and one of those (Cliff) failed to be listed?
Then there's Batman. Way too many Batman statues. This pretty much sum's up Prime 1 at times. They are out to make money, lots of money, and Batman offer's just that. Batman collector's have a lot! to answer for
COVID-19 has no doubt hit Prime 1 to some degree.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:43 AM   #1020
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 184
do you expect that chun li will be shown this year?
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com