Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-16-2016, 10:42 AM   #1671
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Paid my shipping about an hour ago.

Looking forward to my EX. I have a pedastil waiting for him next to my Barton 1:1 bust, Auto-9, Chronicle ED-209 and Cain. After this its safe to say I'm set with RoboCop collectibles.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:21 AM   #1672
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Umm... Todays Thursday. Yesterday was Wednesday. I have a junk mail folder, with nothing in it. This is the first time, that I've not received a shipping notice, and I've bought a ton of statues from you guys in the past, and one being delivered tomorrow without any trouble getting a notification. Possibly the problem is on yours guys' end if this many people haven't been getting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Your overall system- customer service, and your website needs to be fixed. I shouldn't have to be emailing customer service to get my quote. I can understand now, when people on facebook and in other parts of the forum here, and on sideshow freaks, are saying they stopped buying from pcs due to the inconvenience of a a faulty system.

Honestly, I know you dont care Jerry, since your getting your money anyways, and one less angry customer doesnt mean squat to you, but I'm just about ready to walk away from pcs. Totally unacceptable for nearly a three year wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Not only all of that, once you finally get your tracking...watch it.

My Gouken didnt move for 3 days. After asking a few times they finally looked more into it...turns out the courier left the package on the floor.

So if I never hounded them....1) for tracking and 2) to find out why it was not updating....who knows how long it would have just sat for.

I agree with the above. It all adds up. If it was not for WarPaintConana, Raiden would be my last PO. The extra bit of secondary market mark up is less of a hassle than dealing with most of this after X years after paying in full.
Not only that, there's been instances of people not even receiving tracking #'s and it just arrives at someone's door unannounced, where they can be stolen, when no ones there to pick it up. There's too much focus on his sales side than there is on maintaining a smooth overall system.

The least the guy could have done was put the shipping quote on this page, rather than giving us the run-around, and redirecting us to his customer service department.

People should just stop paying in full. The length amount of time, and hassle waiting, and jerry making us work to receive his products that we pay for, isn't worth the discount, or the headache.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:14 PM   #1673
qz33
Baron Zemo

Can someone post the shipping information?

Since there seems to be issues with receiving emails, is there a reason not to have a product shipping payment chart also posted at PCS's website in addition to the emails?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:36 PM   #1674
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Can someone post the shipping information?

Since there seems to be issues with receiving emails, is there a reason not to have a product shipping payment chart also posted at PCS's website in addition to the emails?
I just want to pay my friggin shipping fees
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 01:51 PM   #1675
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

If you didn't get a shipping fee email don't bother emailing PCS. I did and here is their response:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. You will receive a shipping chart soon, but this item will be shipping in parts. We will be receiving them in shipments and will be sending them out that way. SO we really appreciate your patience in the matter and understanding. (:

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Doris
Pop Culture Shock Toys
Customer Service
Any further questions please don't hesitate to ask (:

So apparently we weren't selected to be in the 1st wave. Oh well. I just figured I would be in the first wave since I am getting an AP but maybe we will be last.

Edit: They just sent me my final payment and shipping cost.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:29 PM   #1676
BurningRage
The Maxx

I got the same email from CS and got the shipping cost email today.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:30 PM   #1677
BurningRage
The Maxx

Here's the shipping cost chart I got
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:36 PM   #1678
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Ouch... those Canadian shipping costs. Oh well, at least I don't live Puerto Rico or South America.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:37 PM   #1679
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Paid my shipping about an hour ago.

Looking forward to my EX. I have a pedastil waiting for him next to my Barton 1:1 bust, Auto-9, Chronicle ED-209 and Cain. After this its safe to say I'm set with RoboCop collectibles.
I would appreciate a review from you when you get it.

I believe ours is better than any Robocop out there from Hot Toys to Barton Bust.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:50 PM   #1680
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I paid my shipping. Sold my Barton 1:1 bust while back and this will be my definitive Robocop
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote