Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-13-2017, 08:50 AM   #21
htx87
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I don't know if you would consider the klassic Jade piece an older PCS statue, but one of the pegs on her foot came loose. Well, I was doing some cleaning on Jade and when I went to put her back on the base, I noticed quite a lean. I took her off and the peg fell out. Some super glue did the trick though.
htx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:29 AM   #22
dao2
Cyclops

not quite a lean >< I'd get that pinned if i was you instead of just glue
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 05:36 PM   #23
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by heykool69 View Post
Have you guys ever checked on your earlier PCS statues if they're starting to lean? Besides my Scorpion statue leaning that i'd found out last month, but noticed my black version exclusive Chun Li had also leaned. And no, it had nothing to do with the temperature, cuz the statue was inside a cabinet against a wall that the sun had never shine on.
I wonder if it had to do with the material the factories Jerry had used when his company first started. The same way how those annoying those styrofoam was use in the beginning with Akuma, Ryu, and so. Hopefully now Jerry had found a more stabilized factory to produce his work.
Just a head up guys to go take a look before it tips over. Cuz none of my Bowen, SS or Aspen statues had any leaning issues regardless if they were standing on one leg or not.
Chun Li leans because she was the first PCS base to be cast semi-hollow. I noticed this immediately because her base is VERY light weight. Most PCS bases have been solid but a few are semi-hollow. She is different from Vega as inferior resin was used for his body and his legs actually start bending.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote