Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 02-04-2012, 03:25 AM   #51
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I believe all the Marvel anime shows have 12 episodes. X-Men is definitely worth owning. I found a place online to watch the episodes when I missed one but forgot address...I think it was something like cartoonsonline. I need to find it again to watch Blade...
Was the episodes dubb in English? It would make it so much better for me. I hate reading subtitles.
But if there's no other way. Then bring those episodes over!!!! Did all 12 episodes already aired in English yet?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #52
UsagiYojimbo
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Was the episodes dubb in English? It would make it so much better for me. I hate reading subtitles.
But if there's no other way. Then bring those episodes over!!!! Did all 12 episodes already aired in English yet?
Yep all aired in English on G4
UsagiYojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #53
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Wow this series is pretty good. Are they making a second season? Magneto?
Old 03-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #54
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Iron Man & the X-MEN will be on sale here in the USA on 4/24! Buying both!
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #55
sbsp13668
Frackin!

Sorry to be dragging up an old thread, but I just finished watching it recently and I wanted to express my thoughts. ^.^;

I love the character designs! I totally agree that Wolverine's design looks much better in this anime than the Wolverine anime! The only design that I thought could be better was Beast's just because I like a lot of the Japanese art for animal-human hybrids. I was kinda hoping for something looking like Jajuka from Escaflowne, minus the long hair of course:

My 2 main complaints for the first season are:
1. It could've covered Dark Phoenix in accordance with the Dark Phoenix Saga a bit more (maybe developing Cyclops and Jean's relationship more too).

2. I've really disliked they way that Wolverine was the spotlight of a lot of recent X-Men media (the third X-Men movie, Wolverine Origins, Wolverine and the X-Men, and some comics). I find that Armour/Hisako basically takes the unnecessary spotlight that Wolverine had. Who can save the day? None of the X-Men are strong enough, but their newest, most inexperienced member is! Of course! Her spotlight has made her powers really unclear too. They're no longer just armour, but also have some sort of telepathic ability that surpasses Prof. X's...? (Considering the season finale there).

Well, I'm willing to pass off Hisako's spotlight as merely trying to introduce the new character as being worthy of X-Men membership for that season. And, the brief appearances made by some other characters (Rogue, Angel, Nightcrawler, etc.) also has me looking forward to the second season.
sbsp13668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #56
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsp13668 View Post
Sorry to be dragging up an old thread, but I just finished watching it recently and I wanted to express my thoughts. ^.^;

I love the character designs! I totally agree that Wolverine's design looks much better in this anime than the Wolverine anime! The only design that I thought could be better was Beast's just because I like a lot of the Japanese art for animal-human hybrids. I was kinda hoping for something looking like Jajuka from Escaflowne, minus the long hair of course:

My 2 main complaints for the first season are:
1. It could've covered Dark Phoenix in accordance with the Dark Phoenix Saga a bit more (maybe developing Cyclops and Jean's relationship more too).

2. I've really disliked they way that Wolverine was the spotlight of a lot of recent X-Men media (the third X-Men movie, Wolverine Origins, Wolverine and the X-Men, and some comics). I find that Armour/Hisako basically takes the unnecessary spotlight that Wolverine had. Who can save the day? None of the X-Men are strong enough, but their newest, most inexperienced member is! Of course! Her spotlight has made her powers really unclear too. They're no longer just armour, but also have some sort of telepathic ability that surpasses Prof. X's...? (Considering the season finale there).

Well, I'm willing to pass off Hisako's spotlight as merely trying to introduce the new character as being worthy of X-Men membership for that season. And, the brief appearances made by some other characters (Rogue, Angel, Nightcrawler, etc.) also has me looking forward to the second season.
Is there a second season confirm?