Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-04-2021, 06:59 AM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

Queen Studios: Age of Ultron - Hulkbuster 1:4

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:40 AM   #2
Shoo
Hercules

Come to think of it, it could also be from 'Endgame'.

Well, it's not like I can't ask a mod to edit the title later on, right? Right?

OK, don't answer that.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:15 AM   #3
Mooste
The Avengers

Hmm, but will it beat the XM Hulkbuster...?
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:50 AM   #4
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
Hmm, but will it beat the XM Hulkbuster...?
For me, its not about beating the XM Hulkbuster, that thing is a piece of beauty, and I was so close to buying it, but being comic, it would've been my only comic piece in my collection, so I cancelled my preorder.

Now I'm finally able to add a 1/4 scale Hulkbuster to my collection, this has made my day!
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:05 AM   #5
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Come to think of it, it could also be from 'Endgame'.

Well, it's not like I can't ask a mod to edit the title later on, right? Right?

OK, don't answer that.
Yeah I highly doubt it’s from Age of Ultron.
Do to the fact they are showcasing Iron Spider and Thanos who are both EndGame Statues.
Also consider right next to them is an Iron Man. Which would mean Bruce is most likely in that Hulkbuster.

So this is Prob EndGame Hulkbuster.

As for your titles lately..give it a minute or two before you open a thread. Your basically the first one to find these. I’m sure you’re still going to start the thread even a little later. This way we all know where to go.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:10 AM   #6
Frankierock
Omega Red

As for this Statue..easy pass for me. That thing is going to be a beast. And I’ll have no where to put it. Also I would expect this to be starting at about $2000. Spidey just cost me $1000 and he is one third his size.
I’m good with my 1/10 scale Iron Studios Hulkbuster.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:14 AM   #7
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
As for your titles lately..give it a minute or two before you open a thread. Your basically the first one to find these. I’m sure you’re still going to start the thread even a little later. This way we all know where to go.
Why do some people keep implying all I care about is starting threads? If I get wind of something, especially something I'm excited about, I'll post it here. If someone else does before I get to it, I'll post whatever new info I'll find about it on "their" thread.

"A minute or two" won't mean anything in this respect. We're probably still days away from knowing what this is from. Should no one post about it until then? Is it really too much to expect a mod reading this to spend a couple of seconds to edit a thread's title? I wish this forum would allow us to do it, but alas, it doesn't.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:32 AM   #8
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Why do some people keep implying all I care about is starting threads? If I get wind of something, especially something I'm excited about, I'll post it here. If someone else does before I get to it, I'll post whatever new info I'll find about it on "their" thread.

"A minute or two" won't mean anything in this respect. We're probably still days away from knowing what this is from. Should no one post about it until then? Is it really too much to expect a mod reading this to spend a couple of seconds to edit a thread's title? I wish this forum would allow us to do it, but alas, it doesn't.
I’m not implying you need to be the first one to start threads..I’m just saying lately you just have been the first one..that’s all. And I appreciate that you do them.
And when I say a “minute or two “it’s just a phrase meaning give it time.

As far as Moding our own title I’m 110% with you. I’m pretty sure when I first started here you could do that. And if I’m wrong. We need this option either added or put back.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:39 AM   #9
Shoo
Hercules

OK. My bad. I'm a bit sensitive about it due to one or two members being rude about that.

I frankly don't remember this forum allowing us to edit our titles, at least as far back as 2010, but I could be wrong. Anyway, believe me when I say I admit being anal about thread titles, which makes this all the more frustrating.

I was actually pondering whether to open or not a new thread for what it seems to be Queen Studios's Mark 85 and Rescue Armor (Endgame) next to the Hulkbuster, but it could very well be Mark VI and War Machine from 'Iron Man 2', which would make an incorrect (and unedited) title a nightmare. : P
Old 03-04-2021, 10:52 AM   #10
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
OK. My bad. I'm a bit sensitive about it due to one or two members being rude about that.

I was actually pondering whether to open or not a new thread for what it seems to be Queen Studios's Mark 85 and Rescue Armor (Endgame) next to the Hulkbuster, but it could very well be Mark VI and War Machine from 'Iron Man 2', which would have made an incorrect (and unedited) title a nightmare. : P
No worries..

As for that being Pepper I was thinking the same at first..but the character next to her... if it’s iron Man, Or War machine why no Lights on their armor?
Just to throw us off? Or is it something else.