Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-02-2016, 10:09 AM   #531
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oszito View Post
Hello Paul o Heather,

Yo quiero comprar el busto 1:1 Raptor.

I do not understand why it is so expensive sending to Spain by usps $430, this is 45% of the price Raptor bustr.
there any way to get a cheaper shipping to Spain?

Thanks,
because they are sending a huge, heavy piece half around the world. of course is going to be expensive.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #532
oszito
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
because they are sending a huge, heavy piece half around the world. of course is going to be expensive.

I sent boxes to large and heavy United States and I paid $ 200 ....
oszito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:23 AM   #533
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Hello Paul o Heather,

I do not understand why it is so expensive sending to Spain by usps $430, this is 45% of the price Raptor bustr.

Thanks,
This is frustrating I know, but these prices aren't set by Chronicle, but by the carrier. There is nothing Chronicle can do in regards to the shipping costs. The boxes Chronicle are using of course need to be large and protective, so you don't receive a busted raptor bust! This is the drawback of purchasing 1:1 sized items, or anything that is shipping cross-continental. I would say the fight or frustration should be aimed more at the carrier in question, but again, their pricing is based on various different factors (whether fair or not), but the price is the price. Hopefully there will be a local distributor who may carry this item, but if not, this is the option. For example, I sell items on ebay from time to time, and I have a set rule of no international shipping. Of course, right out of the gate, I'm narrowing my possible sale opportunities by excluding every other part of the world except the continental US, but if I sell something for $140 and its going to cost another $65 shipping, now my profit has decreased by almost 50% on that item...I just isn't worth it to me. Since I don't sell a lot and not a ebay seller for business purposes, its not cost effective.

Best of luck
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 12:53 PM   #534
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Hello Paul o Heather,

Thanks,
Where did you get USPS shipping quote?
I think you've made a mistake between UPS and USPS
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:13 PM   #535
oszito
Frackin!

Leekson mistake me, UPS, You have price USPS for shipping to Spain?
Old 11-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #536
Oblivion100
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

To Belgium is a littley bit cheaper.
UPS: $381.96
FedEx: $517.55
DHL: $542.41

I would love to buy it on the Chronicle Collectibles website just to show my respect for this awesome creation. But in total it`s s a bit to high for me. I`m going to pre-order it in a local store.
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 04:52 PM   #537
oszito
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion100 View Post
To Belgium is a littley bit cheaper.
UPS: $381.96
FedEx: $517.55
DHL: $542.41

I would love to buy it on the Chronicle Collectibles website just to show my respect for this awesome creation. But in total it`s s a bit to high for me. I`m going to pre-order it in a local store.
They DO NOT HAVE GIVEN BY USPS DELIVERY PRICE?
Old 11-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #538
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Leekson mistake me, UPS, You have price USPS for shipping to Spain?
No man, neither I or anybody else have USPS shipping price for Raptor Bust, T-Rex Bust or Breakout T-Rex. Although I've started the USPS discussion, I suggest that we all calm down a little until Chronicle Collectibles gets their products from Toynami and announce the final dimensions of the package. Everything before that is just guessing. We could just pray that they will include USPS and that it will be cheaper
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 05:53 PM   #539
oszito
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
No man, neither I or anybody else have USPS shipping price for Raptor Bust, T-Rex Bust or Breakout T-Rex. Although I've started the USPS discussion, I suggest that we all calm down a little until Chronicle Collectibles gets their products from Toynami and announce the final dimensions of the package. Everything before that is just guessing. We could just pray that they will include USPS and that it will be cheaper
I understand, but I need to know what I pay for shipping if 200 or 400 or 500...
Old 11-02-2016, 06:12 PM   #540
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
I understand, but I need to know what I pay for shipping if 200 or 400 or 500...
i would suggest making a decision ASAP before the 30 days. otherwise you'll pay an extra $200.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote