Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 07-16-2016, 11:51 PM   #1
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Thinking About Selling the Bowen Collection

With more than a hundred 1:4 statues and maybe two or three hundred 1:6 figures, I'm running out of space. So thinking of cutting something loose. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a nearly complete collection of Bowen statues, maybe 40-50 busts, and several customs and conversions. It's an extensive and very cool collection, with everything in excellent condition.
I'm floating a balloon at this point because I'm really not sure. I would only sell as a collection, not as bits and pieces, not as a small grouping, so please, please don't PM asking if I have and will sell this or that. I won't.
I don't even know how much, but to be honest it would be a lot. I have photos somewhere so will try to find and post.

Here's a link to the collection thread that I do a terrible job of keeping up. Most of the Bowens are there although maybe 20 or so are still in their boxes. Also looks like the cosmic shelf isn't there and some of the busts. Ugh.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...t=97063&page=4
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 01:11 AM   #2
gomur
The Tick

Don't do it, Nexus! Your 1/6 pieces are amazing, and those customs you've commissioned. Maybe part with the 1/6 figures first.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 02:29 AM   #3
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Nexus...Bowens are classic. Don't sell them. Maybe you can thin down a bit but Jeez..you have some awesome displays that will never be made in 1/4th. Alpha flight for instance. I agree with gomur... Maybe dump your figures instead. Just my opinion.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote