Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-05-2019, 07:47 PM   #21
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Anyone playing since it's backward compatible on Xbox One? Load times are really fast and it plays smooth but I'm getting quite a few crashes. Bareknuckle mode is fun but it sucks there's no Tyson, Ali or Leonard eliminating some good matches online.

Had some loser ninja pick from Zab Judah to Robinson after I picked Hatton. What a bum, I had to initiate the exchanges and I still lasted 7 rounds lol.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:35 PM   #22
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Been wanting to play it again, just havent had time. Definitely going to download it soon.
moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:17 PM   #23
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Dammit I hate 1pko's in this game. Had a 27-0 run in OWC mw end to one after making this guy look silly. Also feel a little bad I was toying with this 90 Overall giant who was running the entire fight. I kept grabbing and holding in the last round and I could hear him mashing buttons like a madman, not sure why he had his mic on he wasn't talking lol.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:23 PM   #24
supermetroid
Teen Titans

I guess there's a glitch where you can quit and give your opponent a loss...Damn losers ruin everything. Had a guy do this today after I was coasting to an easy win, he DC'd after getting knocked down and I got the loss. His gt is FloydMarciano3, I checked the top 100 monthly and there's a FloydMarciano2 account that's 31-1. I don't get cheaters, who's he trying to impress in a game from 2011 with a small player base lol.