Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 04-24-2019, 10:17 AM   #121
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegod2x View Post
Thanks for the C and B info, never knew about this website. Does anyone have photos of anything they bought from Cook and Becker?
I have the Phantasy Star print but it's put away atm. It came out top notch, you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks guys for all the info on these pieces. I finally have the art I've always wanted to go with my SS Lich King.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:35 AM   #122
Luminous
Cyclops

Pricey but worth it. Arthas and Deathwing ordered.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:43 AM   #123
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Pricey but worth it. Arthas and Deatwing ordered.
You get big Arthas?
I got one print and decided to go with big Arthas. All my other prints are small so getting a big one will change things up. I want Illidan so hopefully he'll be around in a few months.

Now I wonder if Blizzard sold/ rented the license for these, which is why we don't and won't see them in the Blizz store. Whoever posted the news, you're a god send. Would of never known.
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:57 AM   #124
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowToLitho101 View Post
You get big Arthas?
I got one print and decided to go with big Arthas. All my other prints are small so getting a big one will change things up. I want Illidan so hopefully he'll be around in a few months.
I wanted to but decided to get two prints. Not to mention that the smaller option helps with limited wall space.

Quote:
Now I wonder if Blizzard sold/ rented the license for these, which is why we don't and won't see them in the Blizz store. Whoever posted the news, you're a god send. Would of never known.
I believe it was s_paulik87 who brought this to our attention. Thanks, s_paulik87. Very much appreciated.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:01 PM   #125
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I have the Phantasy Star print but it's put away atm. It came out top notch, you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks guys for all the info on these pieces. I finally have the art I've always wanted to go with my SS Lich King.
Do you remember how yours shipped? Flat cardboard box? Hopefully not a tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I believe it was s_paulik87 who brought this to our attention. Thanks, s_paulik87. Very much appreciated.
Thanks paulik!
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:26 PM   #126
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowToLitho101 View Post
Do you remember how yours shipped? Flat cardboard box? Hopefully not a tube.
It came in a tube. Poster was rolled up with acid paper between the print and the print was in a plastic wrap so it would slide out easy and not get pinched when it was removed. The tube was larger then the print so tissue paper could be placed at both ends. This was about 2-3 years ago, I have no idea what they do now. Keep in mind a lot of their prints are on poster material. If these Blizz prints are thicker like Jaina they'd have to use flat cardboard. I will contact and inquire and get back here when I have an answer. Here is what's on their site.

Packing & shipping methods
Cook and Becker has years of experience packaging and shipping art quickly and safely around the world. To date we have successfully shipped to over 40 different countries. All artworks are thoroughly checked and professionally packaged before they go on transport.

Almost all of our international shipments for our art prints are done with FedEx or similar premium carriers and include Track & Trace. Domestic shipments will often be done via DPD. You receive an email with a tracking number from us and can check the status of your shipment in your online account.

We ship our art books and notebooks using several different couriers or postal services, depending on your country of residence. Couriers we use for example are USPS, UPS, DPD, Colis Privé and Hermes UK.

Please note that if you order several different types of products, they may arrive separately because they ship from different locations.

We guarantee that you receive your artwork, books, and notebooks in perfect condition. Our shipments are fully insured and we offer replacement services. Should you receive your package and notice that damage has occurred during transport, please review the ‘Damage & Returns’ section and contact us as soon as possible.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:40 PM   #127
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

RadAsGhoul lead me to C&B we can thank him, lol.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:43 PM   #128
Luminous
Cyclops

Well thanks, RadAsGhoul!

I was aware of Cook & Becker before this but had no idea about this Blizzard drop. C&B doesn't usually pop up on the popular art news sites. Their video game prints are usually focused on concept art and are more expensive than others in this hobby. However, this drop is certainly bringing them a lot more attention.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:23 PM   #129
qz33
Rescue

What were the biggest sizes available? Seems some stuff is gone already.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:26 PM   #130
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
What were the biggest sizes available? Seems some stuff is gone already.
I don't think anything has sold out yet. What is there now is what was available earlier today. I think the biggest print option is the Lich King at 22x47.

Their site will grey out an option if it sells out and will say "sold out" in red.