Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-28-2020, 08:48 PM   #571
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Anybody know for sure if we'll be able to get Cable? Can't believe he would be just a con exclusive.
If it follows previous IS con exclusives then Sideshow will carry them. They had the last ones which were the ghost rider, bane, and iron man/tony stark. It was months later after the brazil cons had them, but eventually they arrived.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 09:40 PM   #572
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I was surpised juggernaut was the exclusive... nice little trick by IS to lure people to buy the dio as he is a beast and the sculpt is amazing.... Though this one is still expensive but I am glad its cheaper by 400 bucks... They should really consider doing a light up feature with the 3 sentinels. If they can do it with thanos gauntlet, sure the light up hands and eyes will be a piece of cake.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:54 PM   #573
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
I was surpised juggernaut was the exclusive... nice little trick by IS to lure people to buy the dio as he is a beast and the sculpt is amazing.... Though this one is still expensive but I am glad its cheaper by 400 bucks... They should really consider doing a light up feature with the 3 sentinels. If they can do it with thanos gauntlet, sure the light up hands and eyes will be a piece of cake.
The Thanos wasn’t really a light up feature though, at least not in the traditional sense.

In the 3 Thanos’ that they have released it involves the use of an actual seperate small torchlight! And I should know, I have all 3.... soon to be four...... actually I don’t even remember how the newest lit up, because I don’t think I ever used the gauntlet.

And anyway including a light up feature adds an additional point of failure, one that has even odds to occur eventually.

And if they added light up features it’ll likely be even more expensive, just like their MCU pieces with properly wired light ups have recently been $100 to $200 more than the respective pieces in their lines.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #574
fsdre
Mephisto

I bought the first sentinel dio direct from iron studios and did the payment plan for 10 payments however, this was back when it first went up months ago. I have still yet to be charged a monthly payment. Is this happening to anyone else?
fsdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:50 AM   #575
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsdre View Post
I bought the first sentinel dio direct from iron studios and did the payment plan for 10 payments however, this was back when it first went up months ago. I have still yet to be charged a monthly payment. Is this happening to anyone else?
Thats strange. It says it releases August 2020 so you would think the payments would have started. You should email them. They are pretty quick with responding same day.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #576
fsdre
Mephisto

I did when and they had some weird explanation about changing systems. I was curious if others had similar issues. This is the first piece i bought directly from their site
Old 02-29-2020, 03:21 PM   #577
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
I did when and they had some weird explanation about changing systems. I was curious if others had similar issues. This is the first piece i bought directly from their site
A lot of individuals have had issues with Iron Studios and their old/new website. It seems to be their go to response, and it’s been going on for months.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:42 PM   #578
fsdre
Mephisto

I just am confused on how their system works, if anyone gets an update let me know
Old 03-02-2020, 06:58 PM   #579
D-ten
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
I just am confused on how their system works, if anyone gets an update let me know
That is worrying. I've just ordered it and choose the 10 part payment plan to start from now. I'm gonna get in touch with them - I need some kind of guarantee or else I would be better ordering elsewhere.
D-ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 03:02 PM   #580
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I just love the second Sentinel dio which has Juggernaut in full action on one of his unstoppable rampages.
Does anyone know if Juggernaut will be sold separately as well?
If not, I will have to check and see if I can find some spare room to display this beast of a diorama.
I have completely stopped buying new statues of other characters due to lack of space but for my man Juggy I like to make an exception.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote