Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 05-11-2019, 01:17 PM   #151
Darth Milo
Hydra

Yes I have seen pictures of your Andy Wright Lord of Darkness.. very impressive piece of art.
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:25 PM   #152
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
Oh thanks, but thats a picture from ALONG time ago, I still have some pieces, but I only collect lifesize statues and torsos with arms in silicone and full endo skeletons and not just heads and stuff. I have a custom made and sculpted fullsize queen alien that hansing did for me because again, I dont want parts or heads of stuff, I want the whole statue. So when Im ready I will post my lifesize silicone collection when its all set up. MOST my pieces are ONE OFFS, as I dont like owning what others can get. Probably post with in the year hopefullly. Cheers
I cant wait to see your full collection. I have seen some of your busts and custom pieces and they all look amazing.

I have had the pleasure to see quite a few pieces from Howard, Andy Wright, Bobby C.... they are so very talented. Howard's shining Jack torso bust with axe is out of this world.

But that Blaire is crazy good lol. I love it. Wow.

Back to these , do you plan to add Arnie and the t1000?
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #153
Matson1984

Have any here decided to get one of these? Curious if anyone has received it yet as some batches appear to be have shipped out already.
Matson1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:25 AM   #154
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I ordered one from Spec Fiction but haven't heard anything yet about shipping. I thought the ones going out now were going to buyers from China, but I could be wrong.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #155
allosaur176
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I Just ordered the T-1000 from Spec Fiction. So this and Thanos will do for me.
allosaur176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 02:37 PM   #156
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I just hope WW wont cost a fortune. I'm still not sold on the silicone holding up after a decade.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:57 AM   #157
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I just hope WW wont cost a fortune. I'm still not sold on the silicone holding up after a decade.
If its true platnium medical grade silicone, it will last a 100 years plus. The stuff doesnt break down. IF its the same high quality that alot of independant artists use. SMOOTH ON is a company that makes this product. If its not, then it will still last decades being a medical platnium silicone. Some are better than others. But Smooth On makes the best, but its expensive. They have been very forth coming about the materials they are and will use. They listed them all a while ago in a POST to put peoples minds at ease of the high quality materials they were using from resins, to polystone to the exact type of medical grade platnium silicone. They were VERY discriptive.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 02:32 PM   #158
pdenham
Teen Titans

how secure are the individual strands of hair in these things usually?

I'm assuming they would have to be secure enough to hold up to the basic basic styling needed, especially when the hair is longer, but is hair falling out a concern?
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:44 PM   #159
gypsycatcha

It will be pretty strong and will be able to be style at ease.

Id be interested to see if they are actually punching the entire head of hair or just the hair line and outer edges with the inner sections glued.

Cant remember if this was mentioned previously.
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:58 PM   #160
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsycatcha View Post
It will be pretty strong and will be able to be style at ease.

Id be interested to see if they are actually punching the entire head of hair or just the hair line and outer edges with the inner sections glued.

Cant remember if this was mentioned previously.
I was curious about that too.

I wouldn't think the former would be economically feasible, even at the pricier level these are going to exist at.
Starting the punching from an inch or from the hairline would likely accomplish the same effect in a more cost/time efficient way. I would think that way would likely be better for density too. Punching each hair over the whole head, there would be some incentive to only go as dense as you can get away with.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote